Artoo custom works

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Artoo

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey 'yall, sorta new here, some of you may already know me, just thought I'd throw my hat into the ring as well and post some of my customs. I don't really post any of my bashes over here, but I guess it's better time than never. I'll start off slow with some of my early blasters. Some are just repaints, some are complete scratchbuilds.
blastersh.jpg

blastersg.jpg

blaster71i.jpg

blaster71j.jpg

Yamato Space Cruiser with shotgun stock.
blaster71h.jpg

Re: rfr5671 Custom works

Here are some of my first "bashes" from '06.
Biker Scout, my first actual bash.
Custom soft goods put on BBI G3 body
bikerscout2l.jpg

bikerscout2m.jpg

bikerscout2n.jpg

bikerscout2o.jpg

Lando in Skiff Guard disguise reworked Hasbro version on BBI body, my 2nd ever bash. I still need to make a helmet (after 3 years).
LandoSkiff1o.jpg

LandoSkiff1k.jpg

LandoSkiff1v.jpg

Reworked the Vibro-blade
LandoSkiffs.jpg

Yup that's pretty much where I live. Thanks, it's because of you I started this, I keep checking out your custom thread. :D

What you begin your customs or you thread because of me!
ANyway its the best compliments i would get!
I wanna inspire people and help them!

I also have seen you OSW. I really like the Lando Skiff guard. I am currently working on that bash.

I used the Tomy mini helmet on it, you do however have to cut the head into the helmet.

Chris

Yamato Space Cruiser with shotgun stock........that gun is insane!! Love the use of not so obvious parts. Gonna have to look for one of those models now. Awesome work and details on all those weapons!!

Excellent repaints and that Yamato Space Cruiser with shotgun stock is a seriously nice wep especially painted like that. I do love your Biker scout now that :rock

Im gonna close this thread now cos your biker scout is making me jealous very jealous :monkey2

Thanks everyone, yes I do love what I do! I have plenty of pics of past pieces that I will slowly add, I don't want to jam everything up right away. The blasters are actually things I throw together in my "spare time":lol it becomes kinda zen to just look at all my weapons and just start to hack and glue and paint.
Here's a rework that is really too big for anyone to "actually" use, though it does look kick ass with somebody holding it. :D The figure holding it has been on my wip table for over a year, guess I'll finish him someday. :duh
bazookab.jpg

bazookah.jpg

bazookaf.jpg

bazooka1t.jpg

Im gonna close this thread now cos your biker scout is making me jealous very jealous :monkey2
Thank you. Another bash I want to accomplish is a Black Hole Biker Scout, and try my hand at a Kashyyyk BARC Trooper as well. Maybe whenever I rangle up some more "spare time". :chug

Sick... Bet you can't wait for the new SS Lando sculpt!
I know I can't wait, I'll be looking for 1 parted out. I saw this pic awhile ago from a show in Japan and found out it was taken off a Lando vinyl kit. I bought one cheap on ebay, but the head looks too thin for Lando, the SS version looks to be very full and on the $$$, I'm waiting for that 'till I do another version. The Hasbro head looks good and my painting skills have improved since he was done.

Adding in some random vehicles. Anyone know what I used for the body on this? I call this hover bike the "Dust Buster". :naughty
bike1final1a.jpg

bike1final1d.jpg

bike1final1e.jpg

bike1final1c.jpg

bike1final1b.jpg

Back