Artoo custom works

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hanging in there Mike. I'll be passing thru NY a month before Eric's Oct. 1/6 show unfortunately, so I'll miss seeing all the heavy hitters. :(

Looks like it's been exactly a year since my last update, so many things in progress, yet very few things completed. Just thought I'd put up some wip's I've been working on. Pretty much everything is 3A inspired, and I know there are very few fans here.
Replaced the body on my stock Lasstranaut figure and gave her custom feet.

Also working on a pair of famous artists. I've started piecing together the clothing (which is almost done) and I just started to work on custom hair for the head sculpts.

Dang, My friend. Great sculpting on those feet and that head! I can't wait to see what you have been working on. I can't believe I missed your Carpenter JC, he looks fantastic as well.

Thanks Menlo! I've been starting tons of customs but rarely finishing anything, and they've all been 3A related which fall flat on SSF, so I haven't been posting anything.
I have also been working on a few Fight Club bashes as well which might get a response here.

Thanks Menlo! I've been starting tons of customs but rarely finishing anything, and they've all been 3A related which fall flat on SSF, so I haven't been posting anything.
I have also been working on a few Fight Club bashes as well which might get a response here.

Would love to see your Fight Club customs, I remember seeing your 'Human Sacrifices' door from Fight Club and was amazed at the level of detail.

^Thanks! I have so many different FC customs going on, I'll try to get some pics taken soon (I'm heading out of town for a week), but most of them are Project Mayhem guys that are just different figures dressed in black, nothing special. :lol
I think I have 2 or 3 different "Angel Face" figures being worked on, and 1 Norton in black attire during the 2 second scene where he's Tyler on top of the building yelling at the monkies "You are not your job!".

^Thanks! I have so many different FC customs going on, I'll try to get some pics taken soon (I'm heading out of town for a week), but most of them are Project Mayhem guys that are just different figures dressed in black, nothing special. :lol
I think I have 2 or 3 different "Angel Face" figures being worked on, and 1 Norton in black attire during the 2 second scene where he's Tyler on top of the building yelling at the monkies "You are not your job!".

The clothing in Fight Club is so unique and different to anything else, especially Tyler Durden. The stylish glasses and rings.

I currently only have two figures from Fight Club, one Tyler Durden from the scene where he saves Marla at her apartment and a end-scene Narrator which your version inspired me to make mine :lol The folders, frankenstein body & sweat effect on the grey t-shirt.

I look forward to seeing your Angel Face & Narrator!

Last edited:
Back