Artoo custom works

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: rfr5671 Custom works

Thanks. A friend gave me that body from an X-Men Sabertooth, forget the maker. When somebody gives me something, I usually have no problem chopping things up. It's harder for me to do when I buy them.

Another start to 1 of my many projects. Tyler's custom robe. This will probably take about a month to complete, each coffee cup is meticulously hand stitched like miniature needle point, then stitched onto the robe. This was my first attempt. This cup took about 2 hours of strained eye sight to complete and I need 10 altogether. The robe has almost been resolved too.

Robe4.jpg

Robe_1b_.jpg

Robe_1f_.jpg

Great work on the robe... and I love, :love that scratch built Alien. He looks 100% professional :rock

Here's a dio I've been working on. Anyone guess who's gonna be standing in front? Will post finished pics soon.

humansacrificedio_b_.jpg
humansacrificedio_g_.jpg
humansacrificedio_l_.jpg
humansacrificedio_n_.jpg
humansacrificedio_r_.jpg

dang you're going all out on this one,
the door is an awesome idea
how did you find the little things that go on the door?!

Door parts are made from styrene and the handle was made by building up apoxie on a round rod, chucking it up in the dremel and turning it like a lathe. Painted with silver and weathered. When I went to buy a base, I found one that fit the door dimensions exactly, but it didn't give me any room to make the door frame. I really wanted to make the lock with the little sliding chain. :gah:
humansacrificedio_e_.jpg

Mate its looking awesome, I cant wait to see it, Im also working on mine also, but with no door lol. I'll upload pics soon. But I must say that door is mind blowing.

Pic of door from movie.

Picture_100.jpg

Final pics of door, still need to finish Tyler though. Took a few liberties on my design, not exactly accurate.

humansacrificedio_1a_.jpg
humansacrificedio_1h_.jpg
humansacrificedio_1j_.jpg

Another project I stupidly started before finishing anything else.
Jack's robe.
PICT5515.jpg

Fabric is as close as I could find.
JackRobe_a_.jpg

Jack's flip flops.
Picture_104.jpg

JackSlipper_a_.jpg

Thanks Daniel, I've got a bunch of your heads I need to start painting now. I used the bald version on this bash. Actually when I get your version of Norton, he'll be gracing another dio wearing the robe and flip flops.

I just read this, I guess it's taking me more than a month, I'm so all over the place with my projects. :panic: It might take me another 2 months.
Another start to 1 of my many projects. Tyler's custom robe. This will probably take about a month to complete, each coffee cup is meticulously hand stitched like miniature needle point, then stitched onto the robe.

Wow!!! Lovin' the Fight Club stuff, all of it! I'm a huge fan. Can't wait to see the finished work.

Many years ago, I made some custom 7-inch Fight Club figures. I sold a set on Ebay and the guy that won them was the assistant art director on the film!

Thanks guys. Fight Club is like my favorite movie of all time, so I'm putting more time than usual to try to get them done right.

Many years ago, I made some custom 7-inch Fight Club figures. I sold a set on Ebay and the guy that won them was the assistant art director on the film!

Sweet! Got his number? :lol

Thanks Greggo. I had my first attempt at Jack's robe last night. I used the pattern I made for Tyler's robe, but I didn't account for the thinner material and smaller HT Slim body, so it's way too big. Also had a go at the flip flops.
JackRobe_e_.jpg
JackRobe_g_.jpg
JackRobe_h_.jpg
JackSlipper_b_.jpg

That looks aweosme man, the door is just incerdible.

Now you'got me tempted to have a go at a norton with robe. ;-)

Back