Artoo custom works

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: rfr5671 Custom works

Amazing bases! What did you do to get the texture for the street?
Thanks guys. Ryu, for the street texture, I made a small sculpey plug with a handle and put small dents with the tip of a pen into the clay then baked it. Once I rolled out and cut the rectangle street section, I just pushed the plug into the soft street before baking to give it the texture. I made a small sample first (pic included) to get an idea of how to do it.

Here's my very first vehicle bash, "Condor 1".
Condor1finala.jpg

Condor1finall.jpg

Condor1finalk.jpg

Condor1finalv.jpg

You are an artist! I just found this thread. Some really inspiring and inspired stuff! I love your Condor 1!

I forgot to mention how amazing that speeder and everything else is. Keep up the great work.

Could you make this and cast them? A bunch of folks in the Whedonville forum are looking for Veras.
Wow, that looks crazy! Although I do see some parts on her that I have in my loose parts bin, and I'd love to make Vera, I have little to no free time right now and have about 10 figs being worked on currently. :banghead It looks like an undertaking I would like to try someday, I'll add it to my to do list! :D

Thanks all for digging the speeder. It was my first attempt some years ago, and I have learned so much since then. I still have 2 vacuums ready to be bashed someday. :rolleyes:

Could you make this and cast them? A bunch of folks in the Whedonville forum are looking for Veras.
Hey Anzik, I've been doing some research on Vera and going through my parts bin, and I think this will be my next project to tackle. I have extremely little casting experience, but if someone would be willing to have a go with what I come up with, or if you know of someone I could talk to about it, I'll keep you posted. Not sure how long it will take, as I have very little free time now, but I'll post wip's here for advice. :D

Awesome news. Pop into the Whedonville thread and toss your hat in the ring. Trevor sculpted some incredible heads and I'm pretty sure anyone who bought the Jayne head would be interested.

Been working on about 15 bashes at once. Here is the latest on my Marmit Sandtrooper with mods done. Will finish painting and weathering by tonight hopefully. I sculpted the lower section of a head onto the existing ball socket head that comes with the Marmit just so you can see there is a head under the helmet from certain angles. I only did this because I didn't want to cut the hood off of the body suit and I like displaying with the helmet on anyway.

MarmitMod1_a_.jpg
MarmitMod1_c_.jpg
MarmitMod1_f_.jpg
MarmitMod1_fff_.jpg
MarmitMod1_g_.jpg
MarmitMod1_p_.jpg
MarmitMod1_w_.jpg

More to come soon.......

Here's just 1 of the many projects I'm working on. I want to build up a Fight Club army, so here's a random Project Mayhem member wip.
ProjMayhem_1b_.jpg

Man I need to do that alien body for a custom orc. Your stuff looks great.

Back