Article: Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Um Yea but we're still waitng on Nathan! When are we gonna get Nathan? It's taking sooooo long for a figure that seems way less technical than a Fluffy!
When are these Rollin out? Looking foward to one!:dunno

Well since its not that "technical" maybe you can just "roll" one out for yourself. Chill out its coming. Great job Dooley! :rock

Hey Pal,
Dooley's a big boy, he doesnt need you patting him on his back!
He already answered the question just fine, without you derailing the thread!

.....Hall Monitor....lol

Um Yea but we're still waitng on Nathan! When are we gonna get Nathan? It's taking sooooo long for a figure that seems way less technical than a Fluffy!
When are these Rollin out? Looking foward to one!:dunno

..........Nate's been moving along pretty quickly as far as I am concerned. Esp. as he is giving us all these updates when he could have been working. Maybe you're just overly enthusiastic. Patience is a virtue, ya know......:monkey3:peace

I can understand people getting testy! I would too :) Website is getting updated and ready for all you Horror Hounds. Price... been getting A LOT of questions about price for "Father's Day"! He's definitely going to be under $100! It's up to China to give me the numbers and then I can say for sure. SHS is trying to keep him around the high 80's low 90's.

I can understand people getting testy! I would too :) Website is getting updated and ready for all you Horror Hounds. Price... been getting A LOT of questions about price for "Father's Day"! He's definitely going to be under $100! It's up to China to give me the numbers and then I can say for sure. SHS is trying to keep him around the high 80's low 90's.

tumblr_lpcxb1ofl31qb2lo3.gif

Ski :panic: :yess:

I gotta say, if this is under $100 I may have to buy one just on general principal :lecture

Looks like a lot of awesomeness for under a Benjamin :rock

Back