Article: Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Nathan is coming together nicely. Looks great! I see a Nathan PO in my future.

Although I already have Beto's Fluffy, I'll also be down for an SHS Fluffy! I sure hope we see an SHS Fluffy release.

I was curious what betos fluffy was.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4yLaRgXrD0&feature=related[/ame]

I like it. I'm sure Betos Fluffy is long gone, so I really hope SHS make this.

Rest assured Fluffy will be created in all his gory glory!!! He will look just as good as Beto's... if not better and definitely more affordable!!!! There will be more than enough Fluffy to go around :D

Um Yea but we're still waitng on Nathan! When are we gonna get Nathan? It's taking sooooo long for a figure that seems way less technical than a Fluffy!
When are these Rollin out? Looking foward to one!:dunno

Rest assured Fluffy will be created in all his gory glory!!! He will look just as good as Beto's... if not better and definitely more affordable!!!! There will be more than enough Fluffy to go around :D

:yess: :yess: :yess: :ye$$:

Thank you Dooley, I'd wait whatever time you guys stated!!!

Ski

Sent by my SKIRUN-A-MUCK550_6100 using Skiatalk

Can not wait for these figures to start coming come on Dooley let's get a pre-order up and I can't wait to see the ex version

Ooooohhhh... big words! :panic:

And the kind of words we customers like to hear!;)

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap:yess::yess::panic::hi5:

That is amazing to hear.

Sweet News! Count me in for a Fluffy order Dooley! :rock

The paints on Nathan are done! Working on the "cake", photo shoot this Friday and pre-sale should follow very shortly afterward. I really feel you all will be impressed by this figure! I think he'll be a crowning jewel in your zombie collection :D

The paints on Nathan are done! Working on the "cake", photo shoot this Friday and pre-sale should follow very shortly afterward. I really feel you all will be impressed by this figure! I think he'll be a crowning jewel in your zombie collection :D

Hell yeah, can't wait. He's a gem for any horror collection :lecture

Back