Article: Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Does Nate have alternate heads? The mouth in the previous photos was open, and now it appears closed.

Anything you can tell us about price or packaging at this point?

Creepshow is my all time favorite horror movie, so I will most likely be on board for this.

You guys are quick!!! I'm in the final stretch of completing the first of many figures from this property! I wanna apologize for taking WAY longer than I wanted to on this. The powers that be sometimes send me roadblocks and I have to deal with them. I want you all to know that my first priority with this company is the fans and collectors. And making sure SHS produces products that you'll all be happy with!

As I type this and look to my left, Nathan is staring at me with mouth a gape wanting his cake. I have to say I'm very proud of this figure and I think it's some of my best work yet. I wanted Nathan Grantham to be special and to really fit in with your collection!

Stay Creepy!!!!
Dooley

Cool Dooley! Cant wait to see the paint up! :)

and your timing is perfect. I am watching creepsow on encore now

Last edited:

Does Nate have alternate heads? The mouth in the previous photos was open, and now it appears closed.

Anything you can tell us about price or packaging at this point?

Creepshow is my all time favorite horror movie, so I will most likely be on board for this.

Nathan has an articulated jaw. There is a possibility of an extra set of hands to hold the serving tray. If he's able to do that with the original hands then we'll just leave it at that.

Otherwise.... sit tight! He's almost done. Photo shoot is scheduled for the 24th and then the next thing is... PRE-SALE!!!!!!:yess:

Last edited:

Nathan has an articulated jaw. There is a possibility of an extra set of hands to hold the serving tray. If he's able to do that with the original hands then we'll just leave it at that.

Otherwise.... sit tight! He's almost done. Photo shoot is scheduled for the 24th and then the next thing is... PRE-SALE!!!!!!:yess:

Can't wait bro :panic:

I can't wait for this, Fluffy, Rahoul the Spector and everything else that comes! Right on Dooley, keep up the great work!

Hey Dooley, will we be notified about the pre-order if we are signed up on the website? How will the exclusive be obtained?

Hey Dooley, will we be notified about the pre-order if we are signed up on the website? How will the exclusive be obtained?

If you've signed up on the website you'll be notified in advance when pre-sale starts. The exclusive will be up first. Once that has sold out, the standard version will then be available.

SHS isn't doing any Comicon shows or anything special like that this year. So all Father's Day figures will be shipped directly to your doorstep! There will even be a contest for a future CREEPSHOW character!

Pass on the word to any of your collector friends who would want in on this. I predict the exclusive version will sell out quickly... fingers crossed!!! We're looking at an exclusive run size at about 400 world wide out of an entire run of 1500. Those numbers my change slightly but pretty sure that's going to be it.

Let me tell you how amazing it that you are so forthcoming and quick with info. :clap:clap

BRING ON THE CRATE MONSTER NEXT! :pray:

Dooley, what is the eta once we pre-order?

Hard to say honestly. It takes China roughly 90 days to turn something around and send back the finished product. So if pre-sale starts in about two weeks and everything goes smoothly ( that never happens )... best guess would be between July and Sept.

Don't hold me to that. But I think that's a pretty close guess. Official due date will be posted on the website once I have a better idea of China's schedule.

Hard to say honestly. It takes China roughly 90 days to turn something around and send back the finished product. So if pre-sale starts in about two weeks and everything goes smoothly ( that never happens )... best guess would be between July and Sept.

Don't hold me to that. But I think that's a pretty close guess. Official due date will be posted on the website once I have a better idea of China's schedule.

All sounds good to me dude :yess:

Nate looks great so far, can't wait to see the final product. Any idea what the approximate price range might be for this guy? I've been to the SHS site but hadn't seen any updates on this line and I'm not on facebook. I'm gonna go and sign up for the newsletter right now though. I posted the SHS Creepshow announcemment info in the custom Fluffy thread cuz I didn't realize this thread existed.

Nathan is coming together nicely. Looks great! I see a Nathan PO in my future.

Although I already have Beto's Fluffy, I'll also be down for an SHS Fluffy! I sure hope we see an SHS Fluffy release.

Back