Art-Figures: AF-003 "Saves" (Punisher)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
much appreciated! G36 with Grenade launcher ordered! and yeah the Zacca is a bit big. Now to score that damn cmore sight! what's the best MP5K to use for old Frankie ?

Last edited:
Marco, is it just me, or does it feel like we went to war & survived something here? Kind of a shared somewhat traumatic experience? I just wish this fig came out sooner, would have saved us a pile of cash.

And to think I still watch the damn movie, I must be sick

Joey, I'm in the same boat!, I still watch the movie again try to make this figure looks more real!!, you correct about if this figure came out long time ago we still have money in our bank accounts!!
something good about this was the friendship we have with others members here, WORK TOGUETHER ENJOY THIS ADDICTION FOR MR. PUNISHER!!:)

Thanks Skiman, it kinda is a special piece for me. It was one of my Dad's fav movies, he passed away last year, May 31st. I gave him the full on custom War Zone. Just reminds me of him. Watching the film with the guy was an otherworldly experience. He cheered when Frank blows the guy's leg off.

Next up will be my re do of the Jigsaw

Sorry to hear that, man. My condolences...I'm glad you were able to enjoy it with your old man. My dad and I have a bond over the original Dolphisher.

Thanks AM
He was a great guy & I just want to be the guy he needed me to be.

We watched the Dolph one together, all he said was Dog SH--

He had some military training & I think it's why he loved the Warzone one so much.

Guys, Monkey Depot has the gun with the proper grenade launcher
I think this is the one I used, however the pin holding it in looks a little different. I could be wrong. Gonna go through my parts again & check.

Marco, that's screamin Bradstrreet. Nice

Now I'm gonna do up another Punisher related piece. AM, I agree, this one inspires to do others. Why the hell can't I get away from this subject?

BTW, are they ever gonna make a second part to Warzone?

The film is on SKY on friday, gonna watch it and see if I want this thing more, I can still get it for a really good price. Anyone in the UK wants a tip off PM me!

BTW, are they ever gonna make a second part to Warzone?

Nah. For one, it was a complete and total bomb, I don't even think the dvd sales were much, as they were in Janeisher's case.

Also, LionsGate lost the rights, and theyre back with Marvel, who has been saying they're weighing their options on what to do with the character.

The good news is though he is one of the few characters they're actively working on getting back on a screen of some type. Which I think is a testament to a character whos film reputation is.....I hate to say almost laughable to the general public.

Personally, I say get Ray back, and give him a series on Showtime. Call it War Journal, adapt some of Ennis' awesome stories, and bam, Dexter is a memory.

OOOoh, a series would be good. Could introduce Cuda & a few other bad a--. Hopefully he won't appear in say, a Spider Man movie.

Ray has pretty much proven himself to be the definitive actor for the role. I really think what's his name that played Jigsaw's acting kinda was the weakest part of the film. If he played it down a bit it would have had more grit. The actual style of the film was amazing. Love the colors & off center framing.

At least we have our toys though. I'm gonna go through the parts tonight again looking for the exact grenade launcher.

Any ideas how to make the mini cross bow?

OT but Batman would use his arsenal of high tech gadgets to take Hulk out of his angered state, tranq him, and then make him turn back into Banner. :p

Back OT...I rec'd an email from urbansamurai that my Saves figure is finally being packed for shipping! :panic:

OOOoh, a series would be good. Could introduce Cuda & a few other bad a--. Hopefully he won't appear in say, a Spider Man movie.

Ray has pretty much proven himself to be the definitive actor for the role. I really think what's his name that played Jigsaw's acting kinda was the weakest part of the film. If he played it down a bit it would have had more grit. The actual style of the film was amazing. Love the colors & off center framing.

At least we have our toys though. I'm gonna go through the parts tonight again looking for the exact grenade launcher.

Any ideas how to make the mini cross bow?

I love the film and Ray S. is the perfect Frank Castle AKA PUNISHER!!!, I hope they make one more movie with Ray S. be the Punisher, some times what people spect in this kind the action hero movies?? I saw Punisher:War Zone maybe 10 times!! is a great action movie have a lot of action!! we have the real Punisher in War Zone movie!!:wink1:

Well I finally got some pics uploaded. The M4 is still a work in progress I just threw the sight together from some spare parts until I can score a Cmore sight on ebay and I plan to replace the Grenade Launcher with one that is more in scale (thanks for the link Knuckle)

003a.jpg

006a.jpg

011a.jpg

016a.jpg

024b.jpg

028b.jpg

032a.jpg

047a.jpg

Got to make him a new knife as well so it matches the real deal :)

050a.jpg

I imagine Punisher will show up in a cameo in a Marvel flick before getting another movie to himself.
Hard for me to imagine him having a cameo in a mainstream Marvel flick without being a bit toned down to, say, his 70s persona. But who knows? Maybe they'll do Daredevil justice one day and have a serious, and gritty Marvel movie that is half-way decent. I could imagine a Punisher character in a Dark Knight-type movie, for sure.

I would like to see Marvel do a "re-envisioning" of Punisher every 5 years or so, with a completely different creative team behind it.

Back