Art Books -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up a bargain in town last week just thought I'd share. Great book :D
uvu3yzaz.jpg

I've been a fan of designer Syd Mead ever since I saw his concept work for Blade Runner back in the early 80s... probably in Starlog Magazine.

Today I got a hardcover copy of Sentury II signed by the man himself. He's an incredible artist.

qaihmqA.jpg

PmWYYnc.png

Hey guys. Just wondering if you use any bags to protect your "art of " series and what do you use?

Last edited:
Some phone pics of the new Wes Anderson book. It's filled with great pics and interviews with Anderson. I highly recommend it.

mgizxyA.jpg

rYk6wpG.jpg

0kjqpPU.jpg

MTeRWYZ.jpg

Wow! That looks very nice! I have to see if I can find one of those as well!! :rock :rock

Congrats!! :duff

It's definitely worth getting...It's a beautiful book. I would've liked the signed deluxe version, but $650 is a bit out of my price range. :lol

It's definitely worth getting...It's a beautiful book. I would've liked the signed deluxe version, but $650 is a bit out of my price range. :lol

:lol Yeah, that's out of my price range as well.
I just checked and my bookstore has it available! I'll probably pick it up soon! :rock

Back