Art Books -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It'll probably be limited to only 100 copies, available only through Mondo, which will sell out in 3 minutes, and the only way you'll be able to get one is by paying 10 times the original price on eBay. :lecture :lol

Hi all,
I'm new to this forum and wanted to share.
My collection thus far is still fairly small.

cover Run by Adam HughesGot the chance to meet him in 2011
dsc00761f.jpg

Shunya Yama****a's Sweet Dreams, Wild flower and One Voice - I love his koto bishoujo figures!
dsc00763tg.jpg

The manga art of Kingdom Hearts
The Art of Naochika Mori****a ( he's known for drawing all the boxart for Master grade gundam model
Oxide 2 Carta Numinous - Kim Hyung Tae
dsc00764w.jpg

Going from Left to Right - the books in bold are some of my favorites in the collection
Soft Candy by Danni Luo
The Art of Shane Glines
Trans Am Champions by Phil Noto
A Portfolio Collection of Art by Francis Manapul
Art N Out by Humberto Ramos
Angelic and Devlish by Mark Brooks
Cover Girls by Guillem March
Sweetness by Adrian Alphona and Christina Strain
Rough Justice and Mythology by Alex Ross
The Art of Jo Chen
Naughty and Nice by Bruce Timm
Avatar: The art of the animated series
the Art of Marc Silvestri
The Marvel Art of Marko Djurjevic
The Art of The Lion King
and my newest artbook - A Disney Sketchbook
dsc00760wf.jpg

It's very hard to find bookcases that adequately fit some of the larger sized art books, so I had a workmate with awesome cabinet making skills to build me a couple!
I'm very, very happy with how they came out, being able to take the size and weight of all these books. And room for more!

Those are some beautiful shelves man. Way to go. I gotta find some nice book shelves. I was thinking of making some myself, or at least attempting it.

Anyone interested in some great Ballistic Publishing art books?

I have the following for CHEAP - click on the link to see book info too!

Expose 10 - $30 delivered in USA

The Art of Massive Black Vol 2 - $30 delivered in USA

The Art of Gears of War 3 - $35 delivered in USA

The Art of God of War 3 - $25 delivered in USA (bottom of spine has small tear affecting approx. 20 pages, pics available upon request)

Exotique 7 - $28 delivered in USA

d'artiste: Fashion Design (hardcover) - $38 delivered in USA

Selling all for well below retail and 10% or more below Amazon prices - PM me if interested!

Last edited:
I see "The art of Iron Man 3" has appeared in Marvels solicitations for April.Hardback,240 pages.

Back