Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just found this artist Ill and I almost lost my mind. His art just blew me completely away! I give you Dominic Marco!! :monkey5 :drool

DominicMarco.jpg

DominicMarco13.jpg
I love Marco's stuff, his women are very voluptuos with big lips, just the way I like 'em in real life! :monkey5 The above two are favorites of mine.

I have left reply.
You are a ******.

NO BOOKS FOR YOU!!! :emperor

Feel free to post what you want in this thread. I probably shouldn't be surfing at work anyway, but I can't stay away from this board. Too many cool people and things to talk about.

Thanks, buddy! :duff

Another artist that is incredible but amazingly filthy dirty is Armando Huerta. I recommend checking out his stuff cause I can't post it here.
Oh yeah, Huerta's work is AWESOME, but no way in hell we get away with posting his work here. :D I love the way that man thinks! :rock

Another artist that is incredible but amazingly filthy dirty is Armando Huerta. I recommend checking out his stuff cause I can't post it here.

Just searched for his art on my iPhone. Yep, good stuff. I think I've seen it before because it looks familiar to me.

How much do you think J Scott's book and Print will be at SDCC ? Anyone think they can hook a brutha up?

Back