Statue Arhian Head Huntress - ARH Studios 1:4 An ARH Original Statue-NSFW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is an individual who has bought from ARH Studios before. It has been brought forward that complaints had been ongoing from 2013 (with multiple orders), which have been addressed and fixed and resolved in the past. Arahom has always been very fair, but if it keeps happening over and over, then it changes the equation a bit.

I wish I could be more involved with this, however Arahom is directly involved with this issue. I cant do much about it anymore.
Each situation is being closely looked at and not all will be resolved the same way. I think $50 was offered or a refund for a full return, this is the policy that has been in place from day one and is agreed on at checkout. I wish I could do something more for Mr. Kostas but I cant, it is really out of my hands.

Sorry for the OOT guys, but I think I have to reply to Alex's post as its not entirely true!

Here are the facts:

True: Im supporting ARH, since first 1/4 Leonidas.
True is that I always buy the statues here locally in Germany mostly because, its more convinient.

True is also that I had a small issue with Conan Sacrifice Diorama and Ares Red, but for Conan I got replacement form my local hobby store and I fixed Ares Red bymyself.

I NEVER-EVER contacted ARH directly for any complaint as I never bought direct from the website before. This was the first time with ARES GOLD, so please dont say things that are not ture, like I was been taken care by Arahom before. If thats a misunderstanding on your end, you should get your facts straight with Arahom.

And now so that everyone can see whats going on:

these are the "minor" issues for which Arahom offered me $50 refund or return on my costs. My guess is the $50 were just to insult me.

-3 broken parts
-helmet tail painted in diff color, wont mention the weak magnet which makes the seam even more visible.
-left feet dont go inside the slot
-Base painting different than PO, please check the painting on the base guys, one of the crappiest painting I have seen in my life
-small spear from the corpse on the base is missing, hole is still there through.

and then it was the deception when during PO the EX head was included and afterwards it was decided not to. Did you inform the customers? Nope. But thats one thing I said I coule live with.

I even asked to pay shipping back and have the Statue fixed as per their Terms and Conditions but Arahom declined and offered a return, for which I still expect info how this works, and of course I will end up paying shipping and in both directions. So here its obvious they dont treat Int and US customers equally. The fact that they even dont followe their T&Cs shows us what kind of company ARH is.
Yes you (ARH) took my money since June 2015 and delivered with massive delays end of February, and this is how you treat us for the support and patience you got from us.

Its easy for you to say, you are not involved, but you are part of the company, we know each other from years, so you at least know, Im not collecting since yesterday.

Attachments

• Ares2.jpg
    Ares2.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 189
  • Ares3.jpg
    Ares3.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 194
  • Ares.jpg
    Ares.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 194
  • 12794500_10201420487110038_6221544062382141263_n.jpg
    12794500_10201420487110038_6221544062382141263_n.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 198
  • Artes4.jpg
    Artes4.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 186
  • Ares5.jpg
    Ares5.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 188
Hey does anyone know if the top on the huntress statue is removable? It looks like it is but it doesn't say that anywhere and I don't assume anymore!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey does anyone know if the top on the huntress statue is removable? It looks like it is but it doesn't say that anywhere and I don't assume anymore!!!!

Pretty sure not, cuz they have to comply with Frazetta guidelines. Im actually surprised they were allowed an alternate head for DD1, as Frazetta guidelines were picky enough to make them change the horns... I think I like em better now tho. Course none of what I say makes much sense anyway as the Moore Barbarian had a clothed and naked version. But Im pretty sure this one is not topless, regardless of whatever sense it makes

I'd say that's a waste and a shame... But for all the Frazetta purists out there, I guess it's reasonable.

Might be completed, I just finished paying of Arkhalla this past month.

My payments have been on hold since January. Customer service said they were getting a new "system" and not to worry. But I am worried when a company doesn't want to take my money.

I'd give them a call again. In December they were switching over to a new system that used Zoho. I never used the old system. I know a lot of people trying to make payments online have had some issue. I can't speak on that. I do know that I have three POs now and ARH has no problem whatsoever taking my money! Lol! Just give them a call.

Sorry for the OOT guys, but I think I have to reply to Alex's post as its not entirely true!

Here are the facts:

True: Im supporting ARH, since first 1/4 Leonidas.
True is that I always buy the statues here locally in Germany mostly because, its more convinient.

True is also that I had a small issue with Conan Sacrifice Diorama and Ares Red, but for Conan I got replacement form my local hobby store and I fixed Ares Red bymyself.

I NEVER-EVER contacted ARH directly for any complaint as I never bought direct from the website before. This was the first time with ARES GOLD, so please dont say things that are not ture, like I was been taken care by Arahom before. If thats a misunderstanding on your end, you should get your facts straight with Arahom.

And now so that everyone can see whats going on:

these are the "minor" issues for which Arahom offered me $50 refund or return on my costs. My guess is the $50 were just to insult me.

-3 broken parts
-helmet tail painted in diff color, wont mention the weak magnet which makes the seam even more visible.
-left feet dont go inside the slot
-Base painting different than PO, please check the painting on the base guys, one of the crappiest painting I have seen in my life
-small spear from the corpse on the base is missing, hole is still there through.

and then it was the deception when during PO the EX head was included and afterwards it was decided not to. Did you inform the customers? Nope. But thats one thing I said I coule live with.

I even asked to pay shipping back and have the Statue fixed as per their Terms and Conditions but Arahom declined and offered a return, for which I still expect info how this works, and of course I will end up paying shipping and in both directions. So here its obvious they dont treat Int and US customers equally. The fact that they even dont followe their T&Cs shows us what kind of company ARH is.
Yes you (ARH) took my money since June 2015 and delivered with massive delays end of February, and this is how you treat us for the support and patience you got from us.

Its easy for you to say, you are not involved, but you are part of the company, we know each other from years, so you at least know, Im not collecting since yesterday.

Im not new to this, I know that you have been a buying ARH Studios for years.
What I see and have been seeing is discontent you have following any info that comes in from all sources. I wish only that I could help, and I didnt know this was your first direct order. from the USA. Again I will do what I can to help out, but ultimately its something you need to work out with Arhaom directly at this time since he took the time to answer you, I cant do anyting. Right now Im taking care of the the new sister company the ARH Studios ComiX. Keep trying to resolve this if you are a repeat buyer you have some weight to your requests, and validity.

So I received my second replacement for ARH HH ex and it was worse than the first one I received.
I am so sick of this because this took A LONG time to arrive after full payment was paid last year AND it takes over a month to get a replacement piece.
With all the frustration and back and forth emails/phone calls, I grew really tired and asked for a refund. They denied and said NO to refunds and only replacements.
So as I sit here thinking what kind of company doesn't offer refunds without giving explainations, I wait for my "fixed HH" to be shipped to me. Hope third times the charm... :(

So I received my second replacement for ARH HH ex and it was worse than the first one I received.
I am so sick of this because this took A LONG time to arrive after full payment was paid last year AND it takes over a month to get a replacement piece.
With all the frustration and back and forth emails/phone calls, I grew really tired and asked for a refund. They denied and said NO to refunds and only replacements.
So as I sit here thinking what kind of company doesn't offer refunds without giving explainations, I wait for my "fixed HH" to be shipped to me. Hope third times the charm... :(

Actually quite a few companies don't offer refunds (smaller ones). The idea behind it is that people can break things and claim damage for a refund (and lets be honest, they do) and this would curtail this. An example of another company that does this is Gaming Heads (or at least they used to, unsure about now).

What was not right about it? I like to know so I can give them my feedback. I will make it right for you.

What was not right about it? I like to know so I can give them my feedback. I will make it right for you.

Thanks Averone!

everything about it was perfect except for the huntress itself.
The thighs had paint smudges and looks like it's dented in. Both pieces in front of the skirt broke off (I can fix this myself...).
The crotch area looks like it got burned or something...
Several white blotches here and there...

If you want pics hit me up on my pm: I've already sent a some to Hayley.

Back