Statue Arhian Head Huntress - ARH Studios 1:4 An ARH Original Statue-NSFW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
averone... I'm going to say this and you may take it how you will, and this is my opinion. There needs to be another set of eyes making a decision on some of the finishes of the sculpts. bigger doesn't necessarily mean better. I know the perseus/medusa statue was influenced from some greco/roman statue but the pose paired with medusa's head and body was extremely awkward. no amount of futzing or detail scales sculpting was going to make it a winner. Same with Ares, huge piece but lacked some finesse. The beard was clumpy the dead body was strange and the base was a muddy mess. There always seems to be an area that looks like the person got tired of working on it. I get the impression that the artist doing these doesn't take input from any other creative mind. The subject matter is not the issue. Athena was nice. Alexander and Bucephalus are pretty amazing (I don't have the space for them:-( ). Does that make sense?

It's my longest post ever. But, I've wanted to say it before because I love the subject matter that ARH is undertaking, but I then get underwhelmed by the finished work. Not including Frazetta line in this dialogue btw. Again, that's just me.

Best to have Ehren answer this, he is the lead director now and I know when he does it all on his own his stuff is amazing!
This new year will have so many great sculpts, I think most will be blown away. However your right ARH Studios sculpts needs to be 100% quality from start to finish.
Factory needs to be pushed and pushed to deliver better quality for ARH.
I

If the older stuff don't get fixed and satisfy what we as Customers payed for.I can bet us Customers will hesitate to buy any new stuff you put out.Your statues can blow us away but we will be hesitant fearing we will wait a very long time to received and also fearing they will come broken.You have a lot of work to do to put some collectors fears at ease if major improvement doesn't happen.

If the older stuff don't get fixed and satisfy what we as Customers payed for.I can bet us Customers will hesitate to buy any new stuff you put out.Your statues can blow us away but we will be hesitant fearing we will wait a very long time to received and also fearing they will come broken.You have a lot of work to do to put some collectors fears at ease if major improvement doesn't happen.

True that, its always been an uphill battle for smaller companies.
QC MUST improve and Im going to step in to help them anyway I can now.
The factory undermined their efforts, the upcoming sculpts are better than last years they deserve to be as good as the first Medusa was.

It has kept me from at least one PO already.

Small companies can easily get a strong support by the fanbase. PCS has carried on for years with only one license and an hardcore fanbase. XM and Prime1 at their beginning have been successful since the start. That, paired with a tight QC and smaller production runs, not to bash ARH but I feel that a lot of customers have been driven away by the way business is handled, especially replacements and such. I'm reading of a lot of people getting broken pieces (crappy packaging) and difficulty to have things sorted out, plus the aforementioned replies that nearly seem to put customers at fault.
Not just that, a friend of mine just received Hercules and the paint job is incredibly poor. Casting is thinner than eggshel thin. Pegs/magnet aren't as strong as they should. Non licensed characters with such small edition runs must have a better job on them, especially when they cost as much as licensed pieces, and the factories can be blamed only to a certain degree, it comes to a point where the customers don't care who screwed up, only thing they care is that they've spent a certain amount of money for a subpar product. Seeing in person how Hercules came up is what prompted me to ask about Perseus.

It has kept me from at least one PO already.

Small companies can easily get a strong support by the fanbase. PCS has carried on for years with only one license and an hardcore fanbase. XM and Prime1 at their beginning have been successful since the start. That, paired with a tight QC and smaller production runs, not to bash ARH but I feel that a lot of customers have been driven away by the way business is handled, especially replacements and such. I'm reading of a lot of people getting broken pieces (crappy packaging) and difficulty to have things sorted out, plus the aforementioned replies that nearly seem to put customers at fault.
Not just that, a friend of mine just received Hercules and the paint job is incredibly poor. Casting is thinner than eggshel thin. Pegs/magnet aren't as strong as they should. Non licensed characters with such small edition runs must have a better job on them, especially when they cost as much as licensed pieces, and the factories can be blamed only to a certain degree, it comes to a point where the customers don't care who screwed up, only thing they care is that they've spent a certain amount of money for a subpar product. Seeing in person how Hercules came up is what prompted me to ask about Perseus.

Improvements will come. Some QC steps are being taken.
ARH has had some major hits before, and from the very same factory. Examples are Medusa #1, Rattle, Thor, Leonidas.
Hercules along with Arhian had the most issues and as said repeatedly its unfortunate and they are heartbroken it has happened.
ARH Studios is producing low ES collectibles and lower ES than even PCS at this time. Its just makes sense to make more as its cheaper, its more expensive actually to make less ES than it would be to make more ES. So essentially to bring Hercules into the market, each statue costs more to make than lets say Frazetta or PCS MK or SF.

ARH Studios has been in business now for almost 6 years and is growing, they do have a very strong repeat fan base, many wrote them off a few years back. As seen with a new sister company ARH Studios Comix is now growing and producing ARH Studios own brand and licensed comics and novels. This is very expensive venture with multiple artist employed. So things are not bad as you think. The fact is that yes it was a screw up with these and an announcement was made that they will fix the statutes at no cost to the customers, and they have to take care of it 100%, not much one can do but that! The factory is already making some replacements as I am seeing it done right now, Arhaom is hand painting the ones that is sent to shop in the US. Not much to do about it but fix the few Hercules that need to be fixed and step up the production and QC for the next round. Im sure they wished it didnt happen and its regrettable now.

Tell your buddy to send it to the Studios and they will repaint it if need be. Magnets can be replaced too at the same time. Just make sure you put a note in the box!

Im going to try to go one step forward and do reviews of each packing and line sample before it gets out to the people. I think this may go a long way to assure guys of that the are getting. There are always improvements to be made.

I hate ARH Studio.
I had something on preorder- and after 2 payments I had some money issues at home.
I asked to cancel the Item and they will not give me a refund, the the hell.... they are just holding my money so i'll have to buy something from them.

what kind of a company dose that ????
they are just holding over 200$ of my money, and I have no Item for a few month now.
this is crazy

So I attached a pic of Arahom's response to a fellow european who has had a ton of major issues with his gold Ares. The answer is to take 50$ partial refund (insulting) or ship it back at his cost and have the statue cost refunded. So he'd lose out on 2x shipping and customs fees, about 500$.
Seriously, this is the worst attitude I've seen since the times of Syco collectibles. I'm getting my money back on my order, be it willing or through a credit card claim, and never deal with ARH ever again.

10253833_10201458601822882_8115813998000204193_n.jpg

It's cool that you guys are offering now to take the statues back and fix them, but what about for customers like me who want to return the broken statue and get a full refund? It shouldn't be pulling teeth to get a refund for something I did not pay for or expect. I had 2 on order and 1 was shipped to me after I paid the statues in full and I wanted a refund for the one that came and had a non-fitting top attachment and paint rub issues. Since it came out so poorly I asked for a refund on both and not to bother to ship the 2nd one, I have yet to see a dime back to me after I shipped the statue back to you guys. This kind of service is the thing that ends up killing companies.

Oh man ...this is not sounding good. I'm hoping everything gets resolved and ironed out before it's my turn to get my orders. Fingers crossed.

This last batch of statues has been a freaking mess! I never had a problem before and hopefuly not in the future.

It's cool that you guys are offering now to take the statues back and fix them, but what about for customers like me who want to return the broken statue and get a full refund? It shouldn't be pulling teeth to get a refund for something I did not pay for or expect. I had 2 on order and 1 was shipped to me after I paid the statues in full and I wanted a refund for the one that came and had a non-fitting top attachment and paint rub issues. Since it came out so poorly I asked for a refund on both and not to bother to ship the 2nd one, I have yet to see a dime back to me after I shipped the statue back to you guys. This kind of service is the thing that ends up killing companies.

Ok so you say you have bought two and one has been delivered to you? You have returned one and your waiting for a refund? From what I know, they only need to be returned to the ARH Studios address and then they process a refund. How long have you been waiting?
Its impossible to say what each occurrence is for every customer. As I do not take care of customer issues, I dont know exact situation. Honesty proper place to contact for issues is not a forum, so I cannot say one way or another, but I will do pass this along.
Please do call in to clarification on this issue, Haley can expedite it. Phone number for customer service is: 208-899-4038.

Oh man ...this is not sounding good. I'm hoping everything gets resolved and ironed out before it's my turn to get my orders. Fingers crossed.

This last batch of statues has been a freaking mess! I never had a problem before and hopefuly not in the future.

I am now directly involved with QC of the next batch with the factory. I dont want any of these issues with the Frazetta statues.

I think once in a while will be nice if someone visits the Factory and get in hands inspection on the statues.

So I attached a pic of Arahom's response to a fellow european who has had a ton of major issues with his gold Ares. The answer is to take 50$ partial refund (insulting) or ship it back at his cost and have the statue cost refunded. So he'd lose out on 2x shipping and customs fees, about 500$.
Seriously, this is the worst attitude I've seen since the times of Syco collectibles. I'm getting my money back on my order, be it willing or through a credit card claim, and never deal with ARH ever again.

View attachment 251968

El Mule, there is always two sides to an issue. Yes I agree with you for the most part the CUSTOMER is right. But I dont want to get bogged down with this, all the complaints they get from the same customer, or why he keeps buying again and again from ARH Studios, even though, yes in Germany, they arrive with some issues for some odd reason either broken or damaged. Arahom does his best to fix the issues and he had in the past for him for free. Yes that is something that was not mentioned.

This is an individual who has bought from ARH Studios before. It has been brought forward that complaints had been ongoing from 2013 (with multiple orders), which have been addressed and fixed and resolved in the past. Arahom has always been very fair, but if it keeps happening over and over, then it changes the equation a bit.

I wish I could be more involved with this, however Arahom is directly involved with this issue. I cant do much about it anymore.
Each situation is being closely looked at and not all will be resolved the same way. I think $50 was offered or a refund for a full return, this is the policy that has been in place from day one and is agreed on at checkout. I wish I could do something more for Mr. Kostas but I cant, it is really out of my hands.
There is nothing to do about VAT and custom fees and or taxes, as its not refunded by any company, ARH is not alone in this policy. These fees cannot be even put into consideration.

I think once in a while will be nice if someone visits the Factory and get in hands inspection on the statues.

As I said Im just waiting for them to send me some pics from factory and I will post them here. They have to be almost 90% done.
They just assured me they have their A team onboard to paint them.

What up with making payments for the payment plans. My orders say "on hold" and I can not make my scheduled payments. And I have no clue what I owe or how many payments I made. Going to have to pull my CC statements.

What up with making payments for the payment plans. My orders say "on hold" and I can not make my scheduled payments. And I have no clue what I owe or how many payments I made. Going to have to pull my CC statements.

Might be completed, I just finished paying of Arkhalla this past month.

Back