Statue Arhian Head Huntress - ARH Studios 1:4 An ARH Original Statue-NSFW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alexander was supposed to have a spear according to video Arahom posted but it did not come with a spear
Gold Ares supposed to be the ex version but no extra head included.

Woah dude, it's not the ****ing apocalypse. There wasn't a recall and it's nowhere near that bad. Go look for drama elsewhere ;p

The pred wasn't life-sized, it was 1/4th. It did have damages for some actually (as usual), preds are notorious for having some weak spots. Also SS coped out and didn't include the quills which is also a possible breakage point. Delays suck, the reasons why also might be a little fudged but I'm not worried about it. I don't know a single producer that doesn't have some delays atm.

Looking for Drama? No. But I'm going to Bit#h, and yes there was a recall as stated on their Facebook page. I'm a Big ARH supporter. Pissed I had to return the Alexander Statue and wont ever have it in my collection. I have 3 on order and 6 on display at the moment. I probably support the company more then you. :pfft:

Its a lot of time and money for one guy to paint and fix a hundred +++ statues and pay for shipping both ways. Alexander cost me $136 shipping. Lets see what happens.

This is great news for those that bought directly from ARH. Those of us that bought from other sources have no option but to return for refund. I'm really bummed about that since I really wanted this statue. I also had #300 of 300 which I thought was cool. Now I have none of 300.

That is not exactly correct info, you need to first contact the retailer, then yes contact ARH Studios. They have done repairs for free if you ware willing to wait a bit.

Looking for Drama? No. But I'm going to Bit#h, and yes there was a recall as stated on their Facebook page. I'm a Big ARH supporter. Pissed I had to return the Alexander Statue and wont ever have it in my collection. I have 3 on order and 6 on display at the moment. I probably support the company more then you. :pfft:

Its a lot of time and money for one guy to paint and fix a hundred +++ statues and pay for shipping both ways. Alexander cost me $136 shipping. Lets see what happens.

Directly from Arahom and ARH today "For overseas buyers, our factory will handle the situation. You have to contact our customer service to get you in the list of international orders with problems."

From what I can tell the factory will step in and replace the few that are broken and send to those who are outside of USA. ARH will pay the shipping cost so the factory can send, this is from my understanding at this time.

Alexander was supposed to have a spear according to video Arahom posted but it did not come with a spear
Gold Ares supposed to be the ex version but no extra head included.

They saw the product finished and gave the ok, didnt realize that they glued the head on!
There is no excuse for this, but this time I have to say it was not normal and planned.

Now on the other hand there are many minor improvements on the design, the sword now come apart and will not brake and the mane is also detachable. The packing and paint is also very good.

When i send an email about my Alexanders horse broken leg,they responded that they are making a report with the factory to repair free of charge.But that's it no follow up on how,when,where.Still waiting how to proceed.

Zeus, they are compiling a list of brakes to send to the factory. Once this is submitted factory will make replacements to send out.
If in the USA ask for a return label and they will repair it.

When? It may take 2-3 months max to get the new product in hand. Im going to email them often.
Where? See above.
How? Ask for return label for the part or package.

Today from ARH Studios:

Hey guys! Just a quick update. Arahom is in the process of repainting the first batch of Arhian statues that came in. We expect to ship them back this week. Thank you so much for your understanding and patience regarding this matter. We really appreciate it."

Just to add to the discussion, this just happened: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...vs-medusa-odds-1-6th-scale-3.html#post8456170

no exclusive part being done on a piece where Averone confirmed there was an exclusive part. Kinda worried.

Im going to just post it here so everyone knows.

Im going to post here once so you guys all know.

"Ok guys I just called and they had an internal discussions on this matter.
All those whom have had orders on this WILL get the extra "EX" head as promised to those who help and have bought this item directly from the ARH website.
All wholesales sales being as they are and very disappointing will not be made so it's a mute point taking about the wholesale orders.
If Mr. Vittorio Ghisoni has this "Ex" in order then he will get the extra parts.
Ehren had yet to show this part, so they will update people on the FB ARH collectors page and also on the blog pages on the official site."

Zeus, they are compiling a list of brakes to send to the factory. Once this is submitted factory will make replacements to send out.
If in the USA ask for a return label and they will repair it.

When? It may take 2-3 months max to get the new product in hand. Im going to email them often.
Where? See above.
How? Ask for return label for the part or package.

I'm in Canada so I guess I just have to wait it out.And get the replacement horse.

They asked you to return it if you had damage, that's not a recall. That's how it should be for every company, they used the word recall and by the strictest definition it is true. However when calling for a general recall they would normally require everything from a run be sent back because of a defect in the run. Instead they are asking for the few with issues to be sent back, that's just how like every company does (or should) do it. They are paying for return shipping and fixing it? wtf are you going on about :|

Last edited:
Why can't you work through you're retailer to get them shipped back? That's how it usually goes innit?

Because its done and gone. The retailer (BBTS) had me return it to them for a refund since they didn't have any replacements. This was before the news of ARH offering to repaint the statues.

That is not exactly correct info, you need to first contact the retailer, then yes contact ARH Studios. They have done repairs for free if you ware willing to wait a bit.
That is very correct info. The only option provided to me was to return for a refund.

Because its done and gone. The retailer (BBTS) had me return it to them for a refund since they didn't have any replacements. This was before the news of ARH offering to repaint the statues.

Sorry to hear that then :( Maybe there is another one you can buy somewhere.

Im going to just post it here so everyone knows.

Im going to post here once so you guys all know.

"Ok guys I just called and they had an internal discussions on this matter.
All those whom have had orders on this WILL get the extra "EX" head as promised to those who help and have bought this item directly from the ARH website.
All wholesales sales being as they are and very disappointing will not be made so it's a mute point taking about the wholesale orders.
If Mr. Vittorio Ghisoni has this "Ex" in order then he will get the extra parts.
Ehren had yet to show this part, so they will update people on the FB ARH collectors page and also on the blog pages on the official site."

There is one thing I'd like to say on this matter. I'll say it here to avoid stirring things up on Facebook.
One of the things I've noticed since... ever, pretty much, is how ARH tends to react with condescense towards its customers. Just to be 100% clear, ARH is not doing ME a favor by adding the exclusive piece that was supposed to be there first place - it's something I bought when I preordered the statue. I'm not crazy about Arahom coming off saying "what updates should we send?" like if I made some kind of silly question, and then just one line later discover that the statue has been changed from preorder.
Also, while I can see that producing this stuff is not easy and factories are a trouble, that's not my business. Paying customers shouldn't be bothered with this stuff, keep it in mind. I also see a lot of comparison to Sideshow, both from you and from Arahom. As questionable as some policies might have been, Sideshow always allowed people to cancel and have a full refund on statues that were changed from preorder.
Just to be absolutely totally clear - it's not even legal to refuse a refund if the statue changes from preorder.

I appreciate going through the matter and (hopefully) solving it, but this doesn't change the fact that the statue had a piece removed with no notice whatsoever to customers until I inquired about it, and then the extra piece wasn't going to happen until I made it public. That's beyond shady.

That is very correct info. The only option provided to me was to return for a refund.

The returns are handled by the retailer and they decide what to do. However ARH Studios is always available and supports their product. Its just a matter of time now as they are swamped with correcting the issues.

Im glad you got your refund, at least that is taken care of.

There is one thing I'd like to say on this matter. I'll say it here to avoid stirring things up on Facebook.
One of the things I've noticed since... ever, pretty much, is how ARH tends to react with condescense towards its customers. Just to be 100% clear, ARH is not doing ME a favor by adding the exclusive piece that was supposed to be there first place - it's something I bought when I preordered the statue. I'm not crazy about Arahom coming off saying "what updates should we send?" like if I made some kind of silly question, and then just one line later discover that the statue has been changed from preorder.
Also, while I can see that producing this stuff is not easy and factories are a trouble, that's not my business. Paying customers shouldn't be bothered with this stuff, keep it in mind. I also see a lot of comparison to Sideshow, both from you and from Arahom. As questionable as some policies might have been, Sideshow always allowed people to cancel and have a full refund on statues that were changed from preorder.
Just to be absolutely totally clear - it's not even legal to refuse a refund if the statue changes from preorder.

I appreciate going through the matter and (hopefully) solving it, but this doesn't change the fact that the statue had a piece removed with no notice whatsoever to customers until I inquired about it, and then the extra piece wasn't going to happen until I made it public. That's beyond shady.

After discussions with the crew we all agree, its not the proper way, as with any cancellation and/or any changes should have a public announcement follow up.
Ehren and I at least need to better communicate any changes that are made to the proto we need to step up and post it everywhere. I think we are now more in control of it all, but a few things got out of hand and didnt get noticed.
In 2015 I got info that the 2nd head was promised so I went along with that info, the fact the the product didnt sell well is besides the point. We all agree that what is promised should be delivered if production goes on. El-Mule you are not wrong here.

Now, every company and ARH Studios is not alone in this, tell the customer and posts a notice : "Product may change" or "Prototype, final product may vary" in small print.
Things happen all the way to the packing, changes happen. If for some reason you dont like the product after you get it, Arahom and ARH Studios will issue %100 refund upon return of product to ARH Studios. Retailers have their own policy, but they do not get the "EX" or EXTRA parts anyways.

Refunding after you change your mind then there is an NRD and an applicable processing fee as unlike SSC Sideshow, ARH Studios updates orders by #s. What does this mean you may ask?
SSC places orders for 1000+ all at once based on amount of sales they get they already have a set number in mind, ARH Studios contacts the factory and tells them to add +10 to the order of 50 they have made. The work with much lower volume. If you notice ARH Studios makes highly rare and collectable ES < 100 at times and they still do. Not many companies take the time to make low ES products, why would they?
So there is no leverage to refund back full amount once the production has started, and they send the money to the factory right away to make a statue that you have ordered just for you. Do you see what Im saying?

Lastly, Haley is now our customer service rep and is available to answer all questions. Neither Ehren, Arahom or even I are that good at being customer service, but sometimes we got no choice but to answer 100+ emails that come in.
For the most part a company head should stay away from customer service, and better utilize his/her time to the creativity and concept for future projects. We all are working towards this goal, as painful as it is sometimes is Arahom has no choice but to step in and do bit of everything and his passionate about his work, he sees making 50 of Peruses statues as not good for the company bottom line and he gets frustrated that a great statue like his own Huntress has has so many issues. Its tough to make everyone happy all at once.

No excuses, just saying it how I see it through the eyes of ARH Studios eyes. Its a struggle and sometimes its real.

At the end people are generally happy with ARH Studios, I know this to be true. That is why a core customer base still buys from us as Arahom will not give up on his products. Its now all about time and money to get the Arhain issues resolved.

Now where is Ehren when you need him? :)

It's all good, glad it ws sorted out. I just ordered the HMO Meusa bust, I think it will make a gret complementary piece with Perseus

It's all good, glad it ws sorted out. I just ordered the HMO Meusa bust, I think it will make a gret complementary piece with Perseus

That is very nice! I have seen it. Only thing is the snakes are red! :dunno

averone... I'm going to say this and you may take it how you will, and this is my opinion. There needs to be another set of eyes making a decision on some of the finishes of the sculpts. bigger doesn't necessarily mean better. I know the perseus/medusa statue was influenced from some greco/roman statue but the pose paired with medusa's head and body was extremely awkward. no amount of futzing or detail scales sculpting was going to make it a winner. Same with Ares, huge piece but lacked some finesse. The beard was clumpy the dead body was strange and the base was a muddy mess. There always seems to be an area that looks like the person got tired of working on it. I get the impression that the artist doing these doesn't take input from any other creative mind. The subject matter is not the issue. Athena was nice. Alexander and Bucephalus are pretty amazing (I don't have the space for them:-( ). Does that make sense?

It's my longest post ever. But, I've wanted to say it before because I love the subject matter that ARH is undertaking, but I then get underwhelmed by the finished work. Not including Frazetta line in this dialogue btw. Again, that's just me.

After discussions with the crew we all agree, its not the proper way, as with any cancellation and/or any changes should have a public announcement follow up.
Ehren and I at least need to better communicate any changes that are made to the proto we need to step up and post it everywhere. I think we are now more in control of it all, but a few things got out of hand and didnt get noticed.
In 2015 I got info that the 2nd head was promised so I went along with that info, the fact the the product didnt sell well is besides the point. We all agree that what is promised should be delivered if production goes on. El-Mule you are not wrong here.

Now, every company and ARH Studios is not alone in this, tell the customer and posts a notice : "Product may change" or "Prototype, final product may vary" in small print.
Things happen all the way to the packing, changes happen. If for some reason you dont like the product after you get it, Arahom and ARH Studios will issue %100 refund upon return of product to ARH Studios. Retailers have their own policy, but they do not get the "EX" or EXTRA parts anyways.

Refunding after you change your mind then there is an NRD and an applicable processing fee as unlike SSC Sideshow, ARH Studios updates orders by #s. What does this mean you may ask?
SSC places orders for 1000+ all at once based on amount of sales they get they already have a set number in mind, ARH Studios contacts the factory and tells them to add +10 to the order of 50 they have made. The work with much lower volume. If you notice ARH Studios makes highly rare and collectable ES < 100 at times and they still do. Not many companies take the time to make low ES products, why would they?
So there is no leverage to refund back full amount once the production has started, and they send the money to the factory right away to make a statue that you have ordered just for you. Do you see what Im saying?

Lastly, Haley is now our customer service rep and is available to answer all questions. Neither Ehren, Arahom or even I are that good at being customer service, but sometimes we got no choice but to answer 100+ emails that come in.
For the most part a company head should stay away from customer service, and better utilize his/her time to the creativity and concept for future projects. We all are working towards this goal, as painful as it is sometimes is Arahom has no choice but to step in and do bit of everything and his passionate about his work, he sees making 50 of Peruses statues as not good for the company bottom line and he gets frustrated that a great statue like his own Huntress has has so many issues. Its tough to make everyone happy all at once.

No excuses, just saying it how I see it through the eyes of ARH Studios eyes. Its a struggle and sometimes its real.

At the end people are generally happy with ARH Studios, I know this to be true. That is why a core customer base still buys from us as Arahom will not give up on his products. Its now all about time and money to get the Arhain issues resolved.

Now where is Ehren when you need him? :)

Back