Statue Arhian Head Huntress - ARH Studios 1:4 An ARH Original Statue-NSFW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the second version going to be at SDCC? And has there been any news about when it'll go up for PO? I remember reading that it was planned to go up a little while back.

They will not be in SDCC but in NYCC and the second version will be there along with a lot of others.

The crew at ARH is waiting on a revision for the website that will include an integration of a 6 month plan before putting statues up for sale.
We thought it would be sooner than later, but surprise its taking longer :slap
I would say in the next week we will see at least 2 sculpts go up for order.

The crew at ARH is waiting on a revision for the website that will include an integration of a 6 month plan before putting statues up for sale.
We thought it would be sooner than later, but surprise its taking longer :slap
I would say in the next week we will see at least 2 sculpts go up for order.

The website doesn't seem to be available right now, would that be because of these changes taking place?! The payment plan is great, as I really don't want to get into a new line of characters I don't know, but Arhian #2 just keeps calling to me. Can't wait to see final pictures, and if all goes well then a payment plan will definitely help! :lol

yeah we are still finalizing all the shipping calculators. Thanks

Back