Statue Arhian Head Huntress - ARH Studios 1:4 An ARH Original Statue-NSFW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2nd quarter 2015 to 4th quarter 2015? Damn... I wish they charged their customers when it's 3-4 months when it will be INSTOCK instead of 8++ months in advance. Sideshow starts charging people like that for their flex pay, Arh should do the same.

2nd quarter 2015 to 4th quarter 2015? Damn... I wish they charged their customers when it's 3-4 months when it will be INSTOCK instead of 8++ months in advance. Sideshow starts charging people like that for their flex pay, Arh should do the same.

Sideshow does that on their expected date, and sometimes if they know they are far behind, however other then that they charge everything and hold onto it except for the last payment. For example my hulk PF has had all the payments taken except for the last one for many months now.

nycc prob

I think they said that Arhian #2 was supposed to be up for PO soon, so I'd thinks he'll be up for PO before she goes on display at NYCC. Can anyone from ARH confirm this?

I really can't wait to see more of her! Love the cloak design...so hopefully she does go up beforehand, as waiting until October to see a full reveal would be quite painful! :lol

Sideshow does that on their expected date, and sometimes if they know they are far behind, however other then that they charge everything and hold onto it except for the last payment. For example my hulk PF has had all the payments taken except for the last one for many months now.

Yeah but paying in full and waiting a year for it just doesn't make sense for a business. They should do what SS does and do a flex payment according to their expected stock of item.

Yeah but paying in full and waiting a year for it just doesn't make sense for a business. They should do what SS does and do a flex payment according to their expected stock of item.

A lot of companies actually do that, in general smaller ones. As zeus says advanced payment is required to keep things going (good example is that such things is literally what caused syco to collapse, they just couldn't pay the factory anymore). SS is a big ass company and a decent pocket (and more stuff continually releasing) to be able to bank roll it (and also per statue it's going to be a lot cheaper for them, and even with their larger overhead cost I am certain their margins are much larger).

SS offer flex payments as a matter of convenience as they know a lot of people need it to pay for statues (or for more statues then they would normally get :p), otherwise they wouldn't offer it as it actually costs them more money then taking it all at once. Processing payments isn't free, you either need a system and some man hours to do it, or just a lot of man hours if done manually like the smaller guys and that means a lot of money. It isn't just paying sculptors and painters/other artists.

There's always rent, utilities, other departments (CS, shipping, and hell even janitor's unless you get that as part of your building services), and tons of other stuff like supplies ranging from computers/software/clay to printers and paper. And on top of that factories are all going to want a decent chunk upfront to get started. A lot of times it's hard to see that there is such a big difference between a company like ARH or SS, but seriously SS' overhead costs will be a LOT higher.

ARH probably has email hosted by their ISP or a regular provider, and don't have to worry about anything like having litigation or compliance holds, and likely use something like quickbooks for their financial system when SS may use something like SAP or Deltek with a real reporting system/business objects. When you get bigger you have to have a lot more controls in place, and management, and reporting, and monitoring, etc. And a lot of that is the reason why they don't have that personal touch that we all like where they share stuff with us, and essentially seem like that cool company that listens and is promising and you want to root for.

"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." (which is mostly true, as unfortunately for businesses in the US if you aren't growing you are apparently failing which is sad and something I've never really understood.) Also thankfully these are privately owned companies and not publically owned ones, otherwise take SS' normal screwing-over and turn it up to 11 ;p

PCS offers a 10% discount if you pay in full upfront. That has made for some very long waits, but as long as you can manage your funds capably, that's nice incentive for paying in advance.

Anyone from ARH able to give an update on the site? I saw on Facebook that it was supposed to be up today, with three new statue POs going up along with it! Really eager to see how Arhian #2 turned out!

Anyone from ARH able to give an update on the site? I saw on Facebook that it was supposed to be up today, with three new statue POs going up along with it! Really eager to see how Arhian #2 turned out!

We apologize for the delay. The ARH site is ready but a few updates on the statues are still pending.
Arahom has already done a few surprised updates to Arhian 2, but we dont want to share them until she is fully painted.
Expecting to have at least 3 statues for sale this week yet.

We apologize for the delay. The ARH site is ready but a few updates on the statues are still pending.
Arahom has already done a few surprised updates to Arhian 2, but we dont want to share them until she is fully painted.
Expecting to have at least 3 statues for sale this week yet.

Awesome, thanks for the update! And no worries, I know these things take time! Just to clarify, is Arhian 2 still one of the three statues being planned to go up this week, or will painting her delay her going up for a bit? Quite eager to see the surprise updates made to her! :)

Awesome, thanks for the update! And no worries, I know these things take time! Just to clarify, is Arhian 2 still one of the three statues being planned to go up this week, or will painting her delay her going up for a bit? Quite eager to see the surprise updates made to her! :)

Yes she is one of 3.
DD III, Arhian 2, and Barbarian are to go up for sale this week yet

Yes she is one of 3.
DD III, Arhian 2, and Barbarian are to go up for sale this week yet

Hi Averone,
Could you verify the exclusive for Arhian 2, please!

Is the exclusive the portrait without the hood? Or is it the portrait with the hood? Also, can you confirm that the exclusive is only available to those that Pre-Order Arhian 2 directly from the ARH Studios website.

A well known retailer is showing both portrait options, so I'm not sure anymore if the exclusive is still only from the ARH Studios website.

Look forward to your response. Thanks!

Back