Statue Arhian Head Huntress - ARH Studios 1:4 An ARH Original Statue-NSFW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ARH website seems to have forgotten I exist, I just hope to get the one I've paid for.

You do not have to worry, send me your info by ARH email and I will make sure all is ok.
Your Paypal invoice/receipt is your proof of payment(s)

Both 1 and 2 catches my attention....although, the 2nd statue moreso than the 1st.

Does anybody know if the first statue all have removable tops or just the exclusive?

Can someone please tell me when the first Arhian Head Huntress will be shipped,I asked this questions many times,here,on facebook,on Statue forum and I never get an answer so far yet !!!!!

Can someone please tell me when the first Arhian Head Huntress will be shipped,I asked this questions many times,here,on facebook,on Statue forum and I never get an answer so far yet !!!!!

That is because you are lazy.

Factory samples just arrived
We are happy with the results
The statues are slated to arrive by the summer. I think after July, but they dont know exact dates yet.

Yes, I think that was confirmed earlier in the thread.

Yes I remember reading that. Last week I contacted bbts and they said no. Arh said yes but I think they were talking about the second one because they said the two heads were exclusive. I re emailed them if they ment the first one but haven't received a reply. I would buy direct from Arh if the shipping wasn't 65 dollars.

Yes I remember reading that. Last week I contacted bbts and they said no. Arh said yes but I think they were talking about the second one because they said the two heads were exclusive. I re emailed them if they ment the first one but haven't received a reply. I would buy direct from Arh if the shipping wasn't 65 dollars.

how much is shipping from BBTS? wouldnt u pay the difference for the EX? :huh

A bit confused. Are you asking about the shipping rate?
The factory has almost completed this run however exact shipping date is not set as the other statues need to arrive in the same container. So I ask if you could please be patient, we are doing our very best to make sure all goes well. Now specially that we are using a new package material we have to make sure there are no issues with shipping.
I have to make sure here, but yes the first Arhian is no more than $55-65 to ship from USA to USA.

The second one will be pushed back enough so as not to be sold at the same time as the first, and production for that one will not even start till next year.

Ran across this thread yesterday and couldn't resist making Arhian my first ever statue purchase. Just started collecting recently b/c I wanted the HT Guardians of the Galaxy figures, which led to some Avengers figures and now this statue. I now understand why everyone has so many figures on pre-order all the time...

Ran across this thread yesterday and couldn't resist making Arhian my first ever statue purchase. Just started collecting recently b/c I wanted the HT Guardians of the Galaxy figures, which led to some Avengers figures and now this statue. I now understand why everyone has so many figures on pre-order all the time...

yeah it's a problem....

Spend your money wisely :)

Look and see what you get when you order the EX direct. New Arhian EX head-Alexander the Great EX Second head and helmet, cape!! 17:04-New Arhian cape shown 25:25

Back