ARH Studios two new licenses Frank Frazetta and Tarzan 1/4 scale statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I could see some wip on the tarzan croc…

and ARH/arahom people will always be negative (not saying jedi was)…for every person that buys the piece there will be 3 that say it sucks and they could ***** out a better piece…doesn't make it accurate..put in your best effort and bust your collective tails and be content that you put out a great product…using video games as an example even the most critically acclaimed games (the last of us, gta 5) are crapped on by some…just be confident with what you do..

Re: ARH Studios two new licenses Frank Frazetta 1/4 exclusive license and Tarzan 1/4

Really not impressed by this Tarzan.. I agree with the arh paint work., they all look the same and have the plastic look to them. Was expecting way more from this.

sent from the boss seat of the DeLorean

Re: ARH Studios two new licenses Frank Frazetta 1/4 exclusive license and Tarzan 1/4

Hi there!

Why the broad statement about the paint job? Does our Hercules or Arhian statue paint job look like plastic to you? Does our Ares, Conan, or any other of our new statues as a matter of fact look like plastic to you?? Which one?

This Tarzan image I just released is just a sneak of the statue, and we have not even taken proper studio photos of it yet. I showed it because many guys write me asking for update and sneaks all the time.

Behind each statue and each product you all see from any company in this forum, there is a team of people who work hard to create them. We work extensive hours to bring the best we can produce, always. Statements like yours, specially when they are inaccurate as this one, only offends the people behind those products, and do not contribute at all to make them better.

Whatever work you do for a living, I'm sure you can relate to that and appreciate a little bit of courtesy when someone criticizes what you do, correct?!

:goodpost::exactly:

Hey guys what are the exact measurements of the Conan Sacrifice diorama (with both pieces together) in CM, can some please post them for me, before i make my pre order.

I'm a little bit shocked how this Tarzan and also Alexander statues look. And YES, they remind me as well as looking like plastic statues you probably put into a fish tank.
I really hope that the upcoming Frazetta line won't come this cheap looking. I mean US$ 715.- for the Alexander statue without any license involved, will give me a pretty good picture in what price league the Death Dealer will play. On a big scale of 1:4 I really expect more details and textures on that Death Dealer's horse!

See its not just me ARH, so maybe instead of attacking me for making a "generalized" comment, take it as a critique as opposed to becoming defensive

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Have you both actually seen the statue on the website, or you just saying it to try to piss me off?!

To each its own!! I'm not losing my sleep over your comments or opinions! I might lose my sleep counting the amount of sales we are making lately, but definitely not over comments made on the internet by people who hide behind fake names and avatars, right?!

It's clear to me that a bunch of you don't like ARH Studios just for sakes, and I couldn't care less about it. What matters to me is that each year ARH Studios sell more, and more, and I do what I love to do!

Have you both actually seen the statue on the website, or you just saying it to try to piss me off?!

To each its own!! I'm not losing my sleep over your comments or opinions! I might lose my sleep counting the amount of sales we are making lately, but definitely not over comments made on the internet by people who hide behind fake names and avatars, right?!

It's clear to me that a bunch of you don't like ARH Studios just for sakes, and I couldn't care less about it. What matters to me is that each year ARH Studios sell more, and more, and I do what I love to do!

Mercy Arahom, relax. It's not healthy. I can understand being on the defensive side since ARH is your baby, but you have to be able to not take everything someone says to heart. The comments weren't even mean. Forums are for opinions, critique, and feedback. Use that info to your advantage. I have the ARH Medusa Rattle and its a jaw dropping statue. The best ever done by your company IMO. Not everyone will like every company or the statues they produce. SS, XM, PCS, GG, Bowen, Koto, ARH, etc...all have fans and haters. Some of the best knowledge you'll gain as a business is not from the ones praising you but from your detractors.

Good post wanderlai but when a critique includes fish tank and cheap that seems a little mean to me. :nono

I hope thats not really him, and an impostor making those comments lol… if things bother u like that you gotta just ignore it man...

Wow, it's this for real Arahom? I actually have bought 5 of your statues and the sculpts have been great but I do think you need professional painters in. Nothing against arh, I love the stuff you do, just not your paint.

sent from the boss seat of the DeLorean

I hope thats not really him, and an impostor making those comments lol… if things bother u like that you gotta just ignore it man...

Believe me that's Arahom, he left Statue forum because of his temper and inability to handle criticism, and Averones arrogance and ego got him banned from Statue forum as well.

The members here have made a valid criticism about the paint, a lot of ARH statues especially these new ones do look like cheap plastic toys because of the paint.

Thread cleaned up.

Please do not insult others, if you do not like someone/ their posting, use the ignore feature.

In addition the posting of private messages is also against forum rules.

if either of these rules are broken , infractions will follow.

if someone is insulting in a thread or sending insulting or threatening private messages, please report the post or message and member to a mod, ignore whatever the insult was and move on. Dont stoop to a level of continuing a back and forth that will take over and ruin thehthread for others.
Thanks.
x :peace

Believe me that's Arahom, he left Statue forum because of his temper and inability to handle criticism, and Averones arrogance and ego got him banned from Statue forum as well.

The members here have made a valid criticism about the paint, the vast majority of ARH statues especially these new ones do look like cheap plastic toys because of the poor paint application.

First of all, we all love TOYS! I love to collect action-figures, the plastic ones cause my love to those characters begin with buying them! If you are careful enough, you will see that the name of the sideshow web site is "sideshowtoy!" There is nothing wrong to name these statues as TOYS cause in reality they are toys! Being made of stone or plastic doesn't change that fact! They use the tools of art for making TOYS! For making us (customers) happy as children!:)
Secondly, Alex is a friend of mine and I do not know what did happen at Statue forum but he is a really great guy to deal with! To be banned from anywhere doesn't show or prove anything to be shamed of! If he did say something arrogant, I believe he has a point and reason for that!
I am a graphic designer so I know very well how to give a critic! If you want from someone to handle criticism, then you will choose your words wisely! "Cheap, plastic, poor paint application and toys" are not the right words or descriptions to criticize someones work! As an artist, I will show temper as well cause you are insulting not criticizing! Sorry but "valid" criticism is something totally different thing that most of collectors have to learn!
ARH's works are fresh breathe in this business! Ok, I love DC/Marvel and cult movie classics but the world of collecting doesn't based only on them! There are tons of Marvel statues out there but only ARH is making Mythological characters! Or take it Alexander the Great as an example that which company takes the risk of making a historical character? So there is no reason to hurt a great company like that! Just try to be more supportive and positive then you will take the benefits of it!

I nevery understood the hate for a product or company that you have no intention of buying. When a company releases a product and i don't like I just move on to the next product and don't bash on it. It seems for a lot of people spend their life on these TOYS.Worrying,obsessed,and so on. There is more to life than some overpriced TOYS.

I nevery understood the hate for a product or company that you have no intention of buying. When a company releases a product and i don't like I just move on to the next product and don't bash on it. It seems for a lot of people spend their life on these TOYS.Worrying,obsessed,and so on. There is more to life than some overpriced TOYS.

:goodpost: I'd love to see some Tarzan dio pics, :drool

First of all, we all love TOYS! I love to collect action-figures, the plastic ones cause my love to those characters begin with buying them! If you are careful enough, you will see that the name of the sideshow web site is "sideshowtoy!" There is nothing wrong to name these statues as TOYS cause in reality they are toys! Being made of stone or plastic doesn't change that fact! They use the tools of art for making TOYS! For making us (customers) happy as children!:)
Secondly, Alex is a friend of mine and I do not know what did happen at Statue forum but he is a really great guy to deal with! To be banned from anywhere doesn't show or prove anything to be shamed of! If he did say something arrogant, I believe he has a point and reason for that!
I am a graphic designer so I know very well how to give a critic! If you want from someone to handle criticism, then you will choose your words wisely! "Cheap, plastic, poor paint application and toys" are not the right words or descriptions to criticize someones work! As an artist, I will show temper as well cause you are insulting not criticizing! Sorry but "valid" criticism is something totally different thing that most of collectors have to learn!
ARH's works are fresh breathe in this business! Ok, I love DC/Marvel and cult movie classics but the world of collecting doesn't based only on them! There are tons of Marvel statues out there but only ARH is making Mythological characters! Or take it Alexander the Great as an example that which company takes the risk of making a historical character? So there is no reason to hurt a great company like that! Just try to be more supportive and positive then you will take the benefits of it!

Hysterically funny that you say this in defense of one company but do the exact opposite with another.

dude what is with this "criticize nicely" crap…if you don't like say it…I've only heard this in the statue community..if you don't like the iPhone, do you say it nicely or do you just say it…I get people made it yada yada, and I buy ARH all day…but gimme a break man this is the world we live in, criticism, bad grammar and thoughtless interactions are here to stay. Taking it personally or even reading too much into it is on you if you're dumb enough to let it get to u.

Yeah its criticism, use it to improve, not attack those making it. Just shows unprofessionalism

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back