ARH Studios two new licenses Frank Frazetta and Tarzan 1/4 scale statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dude what is with this "criticize nicely" crap…if you don't like say it…I've only heard this in the statue community..if you don't like the iPhone, do you say it nicely or do you just say it…I get people made it yada yada, and I buy ARH all day…but gimme a break man this is the world we live in, criticism, bad grammar and thoughtless interactions are here to stay. Taking it personally or even reading too much into it is on you if you're dumb enough to let it get to u.

It's called Constructive criticism. You give your opinion(s) on any particular collectible in a positive manner and by doing this you show respect to your fellow board members.

If you are unfamiliar with the board rules then I suggest you read through them.

Re: ARH Studios two new licenses Frank Frazetta 1/4 exclusive license and Tarzan 1/4

dude what is with this "criticize nicely" crap…if you don't like say it…I've only heard this in the statue community..if you don't like the iPhone, do you say it nicely or do you just say it…I get people made it yada yada, and I buy ARH all day…but gimme a break man this is the world we live in, criticism, bad grammar and thoughtless interactions are here to stay. Taking it personally or even reading too much into it is on you if you're dumb enough to let it get to u.

Yeah its criticism, use it to improve, not attack those making it. Just shows unprofessionalism

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Well in art school they teach to give criticism while reenforcing the positives. It's not that you have to be "nice" but more courteous I guess. It's just a sign of professionalism. Of course this is a forum and I'm almost positive 3/4 of the people here have no art training what-so-ever. I only jabbed at Magnum because I told him to be a bit more reserved when he was tearing into Matt Black's sculpt of Chris Reeve. And seeing how Magnum loves to throw his graphic design career around I thought he should know how to give proper criticism. Although I never said Pop Culture statues and sculpts weren't "art", where he got that I have no idea.

Hysterically funny that you say this in defense of one company but do the exact opposite with another.

Ahh Josh, I thought you ignored my posts but you couldn't make it ha!:) Man I am not the one who is funny but sadly you are! You want to learn why? Ok, here is the story:
First, I told million times before that I am not a hater of Sideshow! QC is the dangerous enemy of Sideshow and it seems they still don't care! Everybody is aware of that except you! Batman pf is a fiasco! They changed the product photos of him on their web-site after releasing the final product! Wow, what an ethical approach! Nearly everybody customized the head sculpture of him! They paid extra money to have a better painted face without beard! What about the new Spidey comiquette then:)? Another fiasco! Did you see the final photos of Terminator pf? But your eyes are bilinded man! Do you see a product of ARH in hand? No I guess but what the hell are you doing here then? ARH's final product is nearly the same with the proto! You buy what you saw at the end! You are still writing the funniest comments about XM but no one cares cause people see the quality and the vast difference between the products of XM and Sideshow! Sadly you couldn't and not to accept this fact insistently! You and a few collectors are the minority here now! But let me tell you that I will be happy more than you when Sideshow remembers his glory past! I will be more happy when they fix their QC! But you will be the same cause you are a man who couldn't see the change in the air and adopt yourself into this change easily! Did you check my positive messages about Sideshow's 1/6 line of DC! They did a great job and improved themselves on 1/6 products! Further they learn and raise the bar of making great capes which Hot Toys couldn't still! Sorry Josh, I am not like you! Yo have to be so desperate to be here because of the success of the XM! Anyway this thread is about ARH products and if you have a point about them, please share with us...

Re: ARH Studios two new licenses Frank Frazetta 1/4 exclusive license and Tarzan 1/4

Well in art school they teach to give criticism while reenforcing the positives. It's not that you have to be "nice" but more courteous I guess. It's just a sign of professionalism. Of course this is a forum and I'm almost positive 3/4 of the people here have no art training what-so-ever. I only jabbed at Magnum because I told him to be a bit more reserved when he was tearing into Matt Black's sculpt of Chris Reeve. And seeing how Magnum loves to throw his graphic design career around I thought he should know how to give proper criticism. Although I never said Pop Culture statues and sculpts weren't "art", where he got that I have no idea.

Josh please stop doing that and if you have a personal problem with me, tell it and let's make it to fix it cause I am BORED!!!

Please stay on topic. First and last warning.

If there's a personal problem going on then I suggest you take it to PM.

Also as I stated earlier you can give your opinion(s) in a positive & respectful manner.

That's called Constructive criticism.

Last edited:
What did I miss?

There are some good points but criticize all you want and we listen, but come on like you dont care what it is ARH makes, you dont like it, then dont buy the ARH products and move along.
We have been growing and all lines have been improving, the fans show respect and criticize and we have been listing.
As far as Frazetta line it is our intention to have other painters work on them. ARH exclusive in house line, many are done by Arahom and his actually has surprised me the last few years. Everything paint related, in my opinion has improved and its an all around good thing in my eyes.

Ok lets get back on top

I am a humble servant who caters to the ARH fans :)

Meet the guy behind Huntress!!

One of the fantastic Frazetta 1:4 Sculpts being finished by ARH Studios.

Here is the master sculptor behind this fantastic piece.

Meet Tony Cipriano!

Is that early on or recent cause if it recent doesn't look close to being completed for NYCC

Very good news if outside painters are doing the Frazetta work. Based on the Alexander the Great pictures and the Conan it would have been hard to buy the Frazetta pieces with a similar paint scheme, which is not to my taste.

So far the Frazetta license is showing some promising work, nice going.

Will you post some Frazetta Tarzan dio pics at some point? Is it a work still in progress?
This is the ONE thing I'm waiting for above all others.

Have you both actually seen the statue on the website, or you just saying it to try to piss me off?!

To each its own!! I'm not losing my sleep over your comments or opinions! I might lose my sleep counting the amount of sales we are making lately, but definitely not over comments made on the internet by people who hide behind fake names and avatars, right?!

It's clear to me that a bunch of you don't like ARH Studios just for sakes, and I couldn't care less about it. What matters to me is that each year ARH Studios sell more, and more, and I do what I love to do!

Don't worry about the haters Arahom. I think you guys are doing amazing work.

Don't worry about the haters Arahom. I think you guys are doing amazing work.
No one is hating. The paint isn't great in some people's opinions. We are allowed to have them.

Arh would never improve and become better and sell more if we all just pretend they are great.

sent from the boss seat of the DeLorean

Arhaom has decided not to participate anymore on forums.
I like to apologize in advance to our loyal fans on this board as its not fair to you just because a few bad apples ruin the fun.
ARH Studios will have its own forum sooner than later and will be regulated by ARH crew.

I will be happy to answer your questions as best as I am capable. We hope you enjoy the products we are working on in the coming months.
Once you see the ARH show in NYCC, you may be pleased to see the new paint up. Its not easy to portray them in the photos.

Arhaom has decided not to participate anymore on forums.
I like to apologize in advance to our loyal fans on this board as its not fair to you just because a few bad apples ruin the fun.
ARH Studios will have its own forum sooner than later and will be regulated by ARH crew.

Sounds like your new forum wont allow any type of valid criticism whatsoever and be strictly regulated by you and Arahom to only allow positive remarks of your products.

ARH needs to take on board constructive criticism, as daryldixn said in his post Arh would never improve and become better and sell more if we all just pretended they are great.

And calling people who have genuine concerns about the paint job "Bad apples" is uncalled for.

Am I the only one that has no problem with the paint apps. I have several ARH statues and i don't see any problems with them. I wonder if the paint complainers have any in actual hands or just going by pictures.

Am I the only one that has no problem with the paint apps. I have several ARH statues and i don't see any problems with them. I wonder if the paint complainers have any in actual hands or just going by pictures.

Sure you are not the only one:) In fact there is no problem either:) We all have different tastes, that is it!

Personally I have more of an issue with ARH's tendency towards disappointingly bland and generic looking head sculpts on their original ip (human based) releases, rather than with their paint work, but that's just me.

We all have our views, nothing wrong with that, as long as one doesn't go out of their way to be a **** about things. After all, this is hardly a cheap hobby, so any company that expects us to part with our hard earned, and choose their products over one of their many competitors, ought to be both able, and prepared, for collectors and potential customers to pick over this stuff as a natural part of the process, regardless of whether they personally think it 'fair' or not.

My take, anyhow.

I can only comment on the only piece I owned for ARH, the Medusa. The paint app, head sculpt, bewbs sculpt, design, presence, weight, complexity (hair)... That piece is all you can ask for in a statue.

Back