ARH Studios two new licenses Frank Frazetta and Tarzan 1/4 scale statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Medusa is a fantastic piece, and no mistake. It's their regular humans I often have issues with (as far as the head sculpts go).

The criticisms in this thread are no different than any other on the forum.
I only see it as a good thing that another company is offering 1/4 scale figures, etc...

You can always try painting it yourself. :lol

Doesn't it work this way --- if you don't like it don't buy it --- if you buy it don't like it send it back ?

Are we not buying a representation of a artist rendering ? And if so how can you complain about what the artist did or didn't do its his vision ? (see above )

constructive criticism is one thing but pointing fingers helps nothing :horse

For one thing, many who complain dont own ARH products. They dont have them in their home. ARH can only get better, there is only one way to go and that is up.
Secondly to critic is fine and its good, we listen and can change things.
Third, what you see in pictures doesnt do it justice. Thats why we travel across the county to show them at NYCC. In the meantime we improve the paints all the way to the time of production. The proto you see still has some fine tuning done even at the factory so end result will vary.
Each painter has his/her own style they do. Jim, who painted the Medusa has his style and he will be doing the Atlantis, the very first painted statue for Frazetta. Why dont you guys just wait and see, and if paint is not good enough just say so, there is plenty of time to listen. However its crunch time now and we will do what we have to to get the work done. Its not the end to all if paint is undesirable. It the sculpt that has to be perfect and thats the most important NOW.
The paint we always fine tune, yet dont forget ARH and Arahom enjoy a certain and unique style and that will not change, specially in our own line of ARH products.

For one thing, many who complain dont own ARH products. They dont have them in their home. ARH can only get better, there is only one way to go and that is up.
Secondly to critic is fine and its good, we listen and can change things.
Third, what you see in pictures doesnt do it justice. Thats why we travel across the county to show them at NYCC. In the meantime we improve the paints all the way to the time of production. The proto you see still has some fine tuning done even at the factory so end result will vary.

Each painter has his/her own style they do. Jim, who painted the Medusa has his style and he will be doing the Atlantis, the very first painted statue for Frazetta. Why dont you guys just wait and see, and if paint is not good enough just say so, there is plenty of time to listen. However its crunch time now and we will do what we have to to get the work done. Its not the end to all if paint is undesirable. It the sculpt that has to be perfect and thats the most important NOW.
The paint we always fine tune, yet dont forget ARH and Arahom enjoy a certain and unique style and that will not change, specially in our own line of ARH products.

if thats the case then a) why do you let "those" people work you guys up with their opinions, b) shouldn't a company do everything they can to GET their products in the home of those people, and c) maybe ask (if its valid) why those people don't have your product in their home.

I support ARH, I'm a customer, but things can be handled a little better don't you think? If someone says something you don't like, as a company I don't think you should dismiss them and marginalize them as a consumer; that could be me in a year that is getting labeled same as the next guy.

if thats the case then a) why do you let "those" people work you guys up with their opinions, b) shouldn't a company do everything they can to GET their products in the home of those people, and c) maybe ask (if its valid) why those people don't have your product in their home.

I support ARH, I'm a customer, but things can be handled a little better don't you think? If someone says something you don't like, as a company I don't think you should dismiss them and marginalize them as a consumer; that could be me in a year that is getting labeled same as the next guy.

Exactly why Arahom doesn't want to engage anyone
As you see most if not all companies avoid forums
I'm here to help and assist no matter what
We are gaining not declining. You see we have room to grow and still peak as most bigger companies have hit their peak and are on the decline

Exactly why Arahom doesn't want to engage anyone
As you see most if not all companies avoid forums
I'm here to help and assist no matter what
We are gaining not declining. You see we have room to grow and still peak as most bigger companies have hit their peak and are on the decline

amen and I look forward to seeing more ARH and lets put all this to bed…. any idea when we will see tarzan and the huge croc wip? Also any production pics of the conan sacrifice piece?

Re: ARH Studios two new licenses Frank Frazetta 1/4 exclusive license and Tarzan 1/4

Wow so I'm a bad apple? You know I'm an Australian collector and have purchased 5 pieces from arh? One of those is Medusa whom holds an incredible paint job.

If you think calling a critic who said the sculpt was incredible but the paints a let down a "bad apple" you should rethink your community management tactic.
Ps -
Can't wait to see arh at nycc and can't wait to get my Alexander.. Just hope the paint is improved.
Gees arh make it difficult to support them acting like this.

sent from the boss seat of the DeLorean

Re: ARH Studios two new licenses Frank Frazetta 1/4 exclusive license and Tarzan 1/4

Wow so I'm a bad apple? You know I'm an Australian collector and have purchased 5 pieces from arh? One of those is Medusa whom holds an incredible paint job.

If you think calling a critic who said the sculpt was incredible but the paints a let down a "bad apple" you should rethink your community management tactic.
Ps -
Can't wait to see arh at nycc and can't wait to get my Alexander.. Just hope the paint is improved.
Gees arh make it difficult to support them acting like this.

sent from the boss seat of the DeLorean

The "bad apples" are those same apples that keep on following us from our days on SF. You see whatever Arahom and I do we have people that just come on and say derogatory comments. Its not you, its those who no matter what we do come on and leave comments that are negative.

When we made the fantastic Medusa we had the same comments, they told us the paint sucked, the price was to high etc.

Its easy for people to leave comments without any consideration for the work and time and effort that goes into this work. It takes us months of hard work to get to this stage, and our work is never-ending at times.

Either way, I wanted to just say it was not directed to you daryldixn, we appreciate comments, however as I said before lets reserve the "let down" judgment and comments until you see this either live or in NYCC.
The pictures do not do justice and this is so true with all of our new pieces coming out this year.

Last edited:
*peeks in*
tumblr_m7f2ixXexJ1r0dna4.gif

Loving the details! How can we not purchase this? Amazing!

We will show it in NYCC next month and soon after it will go up for sale first on the website then elsewhere
My guess is Oct 25-30 once we are back from the NY show

Averone, I think this sculpt deserves a premium high quality fabric cape, to give it an edge...almost like how SS used in their first Reaper General, and on the COTD pieces.

Back