Statue ARH Studios Athena Gold armor ARH WEB EX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to worry, after 4 days, my tracking started showing movement. I'll have her here in Massachusetts on Friday.
I got a tracking # but on fed ex web site still says label created only.

I had a tracking number for about 5 days with no movement and then yesterday saw it was updated with a delivery date of the 20th. So I guess keep checking and see if it starts to move...

Guys
I am checking on this, however they were all to be picked up at one time by Fedex. 345 boxes in all
I only can assume that they ran out of room and will attempt again anytime now. We are seeing some movements in some and some still have not updated.

Wow, what a load...going to be an awesome time opening them all.

Yeah, I got the same load, and they arrived yesterday. The Fed Ex guy just left them in front of my house, and I didn't get off work until 10 p.m. Those statues must have been sitting in front of my house for hours; I'm lucky I didn't get jacked. I plan to open them all when I get home tonight. I'll let you guys know what I thing as get a good look at them.

Yeah, I got the same load, and they arrived yesterday. The Fed Ex guy just left them in front of my house, and I didn't get off work until 10 p.m. Those statues must have been sitting in front of my house for hours; I'm lucky I didn't get jacked. I plan to open them all when I get home tonight. I'll let you guys know what I thing as get a good look at them.

Isn't supposed to be signature required?

I know SS requires signature upon delivery, but this is the first time I bought from ARH so maybe they don't require it? I know mine do not require signatures either.

Hopefully FedEx will leave my box. Assuming they pick it up today it should be here Friday and I'll be out of town until 8pm or so.

Making sure its paid in full is essential.
The rest of the international shipping is just now going out as most are being mailed USPS.

Have my receipts and double checked paypal. Looks like I'm good from my end. Emailed ARH with my info.

Still not picked up according to FedEx tracking. Not sure what the hold up is but now it's going to be Tuesday at the earliest before I get Ares.

Still not picked up according to FedEx tracking. Not sure what the hold up is but now it's going to be Tuesday at the earliest before I get Ares.

Hexic,

Send me your tracking number. I will attempt to call Fedex to see whats happening here

Back