Statue ARH Studios Athena Gold armor ARH WEB EX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still waiting for mine to ship. For those of you who have received her, what do you think of the gold paint? From the in-hand pictures, I was hoping to see a gold which is a bit deeper.

Yeah the gold is more of a dull flat gold. The promo pics showed a more metallic and shiny gold which would have looked a lot better. I'm okay with how she turned out, but if they had nailed the gold on her she would have been perfect.

Yeah I thought the ES was only supposed to be 100 or 150. Does anyone have a number in the triple digits?

Thank you all for your patience guys. Its been a tough month as ARH Studios is now moving to a new bigger location.
Im sorry I have been absent here. ARH Studios has been a bit overwhelmed and to speed things up they hired a few new people to help out with the shipping etc.
Many of the statues are finally moving and tracking should get updated shortly.
Dawna is ARH Studios new customer service and will handle shipping of all the stock and pre-orders. I hope she joins this forum and interacts with you soon.
Here is her direct email at Arhstudios: [email protected].
She should be following up with tracking and any issues related to shipping.

I think the ES is 120 but they made a mistake on the sticker of the base.

We sent all the 100 labels, so there should be only 100 Gold. I was at the arrival at port and I counted no more than 100 mailed. What matters is how rare those will be and with the upcoming sculpts this will be hard to find.
ARH Studios just purchased a brand new large scale digital printer, so now we production speed and quality will increase.

We sent all the 100 labels, so there should be only 100 Gold. I was at the arrival at port and I counted no more than 100 mailed. What matters is how rare those will be and with the upcoming sculpts this will be hard to find.
ARH Studios just purchased a brand new large scale digital printer, so now we production speed and quality will increase.

So it should be #/100 instead of #/300? The factory made a mistake?

After a long wait, finally received #78 and must say well worth the wait. Simply spectacular! Now looking forward to Golden Ares!

Nice looking piece: ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420060547.177028.jpg

As I have struggled with the "Gold" paint on Athena, I am tempted to apply gold leaf. Anyone have any experience with this on statues? Any cons to consider?

Back