Statue ARH Studios Athena Gold armor ARH WEB EX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ARH Studios Athena Gold armor NOW FOR SALE

Hm thought Europe will get their statues first. I'm from europe but got no shipping notice. Why this? It's not cool if only a few get their statue and the mass has to wait months for it.

Just checked my order on ARH's track link and it still said "processing" and no updates.

I'm in Boston.

Aahh. So that means ours must be on the way too?

GP is from australia that's why he got his first,straight from the factory..US and CANADA will be when ARH ships them at the end of the month after NYCC.

Thanks for the update zeus . . .
GP is from australia that's why he got his first,straight from the factory..US and CANADA will be when ARH ships them at the end of the month after NYCC.

Just checked my order on ARH's track link and it still said "processing" and no updates.

I'm in Boston.

I'm near Boston too (Tewksbury).

Thanks zeus. So when's ARH making your statue?

From what ARH said Next year(probably again for NYCC) will be Poseidon,Hades and Zeus.But things can change.

All USA and EU shipping is now on the way to us on a container ship. They are on their way here to the USA. We are doing everything we can, arrival is coinciding with our NYCC show and we hoped they arrived before the time we will be in NY but it did not. We simply cannot be on the West coast and East coast at the same time.
I realize its not the best of circumstance and we apologize for the excruciating wait. We were able to ship a very few direct from the factory yes but not all of them went out on time.
Once NYCC is over we will be back and going directly to get your products from port of arrival. Shipping will be direct from this port to your address, no more wait.

From what ARH said Next year(probably again for NYCC) will be Poseidon,Hades and Zeus.But things can change.

I hope this stays true, or at least give us 2 next year and I'll be happy :clap

Yes sure! I will chat with Arahom to make it happen. 1 or 2 Gods are a must!

Now time to get to the show, excited to share with you all the new products.

Yeah I am in Australia. The box says EMS China Post. I did not get any shipping notices it just turned up.

I was expecting this Xmas :)

So I am very happy :hi5:

Statue was packed well and I had nothing broken! But as usual with ARH packaging I did need to clean up the mess

Is there any way I van still get her. Im just now getting familiar with ARH. Do they have a wl

Alex can you give an update when this will ship for USA customers thanks

We only just got back from New York, right now we are just waiting for customs to clear.
We expect to leave about the 28th, I hope all shipping will be by the end of the month.

I'm excited, just got my tracking info for Athena...here's hoping she makes it in one piece. :pray:

got tracking too, i really hope they fixed the packaging issue so the chariot won't break this time. The first version i think everyone's chariot was broken when arrived, including mine.

Back