Arghhh, New Hot Toys- Captain Jack sculpt revealed me hearties

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW!

Where's Maulfan?

Now why can't they do that with Indiana Jones? :mad:

I like the serious one alot. The smiling Jack looks a bit like its a behind-the-scenes Depp goofing around, not Sparrow.

WOW!

Where's Maulfan?

Now why can't they do that with Indiana Jones? :mad:

I like the serious one alot. The smiling Jack looks a bit like its a behind-the-scenes Depp goofing around, not Sparrow.

They can't even put Indy on a properly proportioned body with a decent sculpt.... Much less get the finer details right. :dunno

Extremely like the smiling head. Will definitely buy whole figure or just head-hat-boots. Don't know yet, would like to see more details soon. ^_^

The only problem for me is long hair. :( Don't really like this style from the 4th movie.

I'm really not loving it. Everything else, the clothing, etc looks fantastic. But the sculpt seems off to me, I think almost entirely in the eyes. It's reminding me of an asian Jason Segel in some ways. Different pics might make it look better, but for now, meh.

Now I don't feel bad for mising the 1st few released ones. I'll getting this DX version instead. even better!!!

Seriously! People are craping about the Captain America trailer over in the first avenger thread in ways that are mind boggling... "The 1345th frame has too munch Cyan in the CMYK mix and therefore the entire movie must be an EPIC FAIL!!!!1!11!"

Seriously! People are craping about the Captain America trailer over in the first avenger thread in ways that are mind boggling... "The 1345th frame has too munch Cyan in the CMYK mix and therefore the entire movie must be an EPIC FAIL!!!!1!11!"

Nothing new bro,although it has gotten worse :lol, people will nitpick the ____ out of anything on this board.

Well, you know the thing about Cyan....

:lol

Wow, HT nailed this one. They also nailed EB. >_<

This "war" between the two companies is pretty ridiculous, but at least it is pushing the figures to new levels of awesome.

I want this, but scared of the cost.

this looks amazing! HT just waiting for the "opportune moment" to demolish EB! this is so bought! no other figure matters at this point unless they reveal Superman (haha yea that won't happen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back