Arghhh, New Hot Toys- Captain Jack sculpt revealed me hearties

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think both heads look great, but could use some improvement of course. I'd love for them to include a few more interchangable faces as well though. I think the surprised/worried look from the Cannibal Jack would be a great one to include as would the smirk that Enterbay is going with. If Batman can get three faces, Jack should at least get that many!

100% purchase all the way :rock :rock :rock

Man, I feel sorry for the people who recently dropped $350+ on the the older release! That figure's price is gonna drop like a rock.

Hurry guys theres an idiot in the commerce section who is willing to trade his Ironman m1 for one of the older Jack sparrows:slap, i advised him not to but he would not listen:gah: ..best he makes the trade it might teach him a lesson :lol

Last edited:
This is absolutely awesome. Both headsculpts look spot on to me. Passed on Indy and BL, but this is a PO for sure for me.

RIGHT FRAKKIN' ON!

I have a feeling, like or hate POC films, this will be as epic a figure as the Leo from 300 is. The type of figure that when you walk by your display you'll stop everytime to look at it again, and again.

Can't wait for the reveal....

Darn, I wish it was terrible then I wouldn't feel so bad for not being able to drop $250 on it.

You know he's going to have a ton of crap. I really cant wait to see good pictures of the costume. Its so busy with straps, buttons, buckles.... awesome.

Count me in as one of those who's not totally sold on either sculpt, but I do realise that all things considered that this is the best we're going to get here. It seems many have a problem in really cracking that authentic Depp look.

Saying that I'm still going to try and scape enough dosh together to get him rather then do what I did with the previous Sparrow releases and pick up separate pieces as I go along. So any idea what the time scale will be on this sort of thing? When we're likely to see a full press release and when the figure will be released?

So the face plates swap out. That's a new one for HT. Also, it looks as if the body is a non-muscle stationary neck TT... I'm curious about the price point. Has anyone seen any other outfits on Capt. Jack during the Stranger Tides trailers? Just trying to gauge what items he might come with.

Smirk sculpt is awesome. :rock

Looks like a nice figure but not feeling the sculpts much as I don't think either looks all that great. Just not feeling it plus will be curious to see if they make this figure way too dark like they did the last sparrow figure.

Love, love love these sculpts. Amazing. HT does it again. Sold! I laughed when I saw these..They're that good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back