Media Are you okay with paying $20/$30 for a demo of MGS V?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you okay with paying $20/$30 for a demo of MGS V?

• Total voters
What bugs me the most is how the civilians didn't even care to join the cops, 8 million people and not even one wanted to fight and help? that was nice :lol anyway I should shut up about that.. I have Bane DX12 and Selina... :monkey3

I’m sure we all own a Nolan batman figure.

Matthew Modine's death scene made me LOL

Like they have the shootout with the prisoners and stuff and they cut and he's just dead on the ground :rotfl

>.> <.< I liked TDKR cause I didn't expect too much, like it to surpass TDK. I had faults but by far I enjoyed it. Rises may have been too ambitious for its own good though I think the movie went through a lot of development hell, since Heath was supposed to be in it but then they had to re-write it. There were other issues I think that came up with it but as a whole I like the trilogy. I do think people expected far too much but some aspects of Batman, don't translate too well to adaptations.

Also idk on MGS V I'm gonna wait for a price drop or something lol. If I can only find that Metallic Big Boss PAK with a copy, that's the only way I'm getting it soon. But all the comments on hardcore MGS fans/kojibros, yeah. Seriously I hope they die. I ****ing hate them with a passion. I know one, and he's awful. I know for a fact that everyone here would hate him.

This sets a dangerous precedent. If this is successful, I can see more studios doing the same thing. It's sort of the reverse of a Season Pass which received harsh criticism in the beginning but now it's common.

I find Season Pass really pointless though, even if you do play the game regularly.

Fritz may be onto something, oh that would suck

Only season pass I bought was for The Last of Us and it was cheaper than buying all of the DLC individually.

It's worth noting Insomniac released Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty which was really short but maybe around 4-5 hours with nothing else but a straightfoward R&C game - no arenas, gold bolts, only some upgrades to find for weapons or alt paths etc. - for only $15, which was a more fair deal. It was DLC only and disc in other regions, for the same price. Either way the game was longer and had a few incentives, not as many as the other games though, to come back a bit. Hell game is now free with Into the Nexus.

I think some other series have done this but idk. Either way, this does prove that the price point for MGS V isn't fair.

This sets a dangerous precedent. If this is successful, I can see more studios doing the same thing. It's sort of the reverse of a Season Pass which received harsh criticism in the beginning but now it's common.

I mentioned this in the game thread this morning. Allow this and believe me it will be the standard in future

$30 to see if you like a $60 game :huh

That's a hellva expensive rental.

tumblr_mcqqcrtNWX1qmhggvo1_500.gif

Back