Arc Clone Troopers: Echo and Fives Sixth Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today too. Its an awesome figure, cant wait for Fives to join Echo. The headsculpt is very cool but i like my clones with their helmets on except for Wolffe, that scar looks badass.

Oh FIIIIINE you guys. This figure is too damn cool. The lighting is ultra harsh right now and my head hurts so I didn't put too much effort into the pose, but here you go. The headsculpt is neat but it does have a few unsightly seams around it. Definitely not Hot Toys quality but it's still kinda cool. I like it haha.
So do you have an issue with the seams on the ears to the head as well as the hairline?

IMG_0556e.jpg

The suit and gloves look grey, or is it because of the sunlight?
The actual undersuit is grey versus the normal black which was a bit of surprise to me, the gloves are actually grey as well.

So do you have an issue with the seams on the ears to the head as well as the hairline?

The actual undersuit is grey versus the normal black which was a bit of surprise to me, the gloves are actually grey as well.

Sorry to hijack your question but I guess I'll put my $0.02 in: SSC 1/6 headsculpts always seem (no pun intended) to always be a bit below HT standards so keeping the same together with the rest from the same company makes it less noticeable In my opinion.

Regarding the grey on the figure and the under suit really helps make this the best clone to date. The chest plate, chin guards, gloves and other grey bits really help differentiate it from the rest. I'm glad that I'm getting 4 total (both exclusives and both regulars) so I can fill out my "army" even more with half rocking the visors and the other 2 with their headsculpts on. I might go ahead and paint over the hand print on my regular version of Echo to make it look like a "generic" Arc Trooper.

He looks great with Rex![/QUOTE]

Mine is next to Rex as well but stands out more In my opinion. The armor looks like there's gadgets all over and more hefty over everyone else's. Bly and Gaanch have a nice bit of stuff but the Arc Trooper arm gauntlets have heft, gadgets and buttons. Combine that with his neat looking chin guards and he just overshadows everyone else.

GREAT photos everyone!

Mine hopefully shows up tomorrow...these shots are getting the hype going for me....look good.

It's really something how far the detailing on these soldiers has come....Echo's is really looking impressive.

Cool shot, slynger...they look great displayed together.

Got mine today....just a quick shot before I hit the sack (long work day...too beat)...I'll get some more shots this weekend.....

He looks great....like others have said, he'll really look fantastic with Fives.....

Nice pics everyone. Makes me Wonder if Sideshow will keep adding clones here and there in their line-up. Still missing two major ROTS versions before i could consider my collection complete. They clearly will have a lot on their plate with a theatrical release every year though..

Nice pics everyone. Makes me Wonder if Sideshow will keep adding clones here and there in their line-up. Still missing two major ROTS versions before i could consider my collection complete. They clearly will have a lot on their plate with a theatrical release every year though..
Now that they have the ARCS done, I'd love commander Colt and the other ARCS. They would look amazing all together, compared to a figure like cad bane in clone disguise or bomb disposal trooper. I'm intersted to see if they are going to do rebel figures

I hope Sideshow continues to offer the occasional clone in their sixth scale line-up. There are some from ROTS I'd appreciate seeing, especially a new, deluxe version of the Shock Trooper. Also hope they keep tapping CW for figures too.

Personally not interested in Rebels figures... but to each their own...

Just enjoying the heck out of what Sideshow is giving us clone-wise, like Echo here...

Geonosis ARF, preferably with Waxer and Boil Helmets in the pack, Phase I TCW 212th, Umbara 212th, AT-TE Tank Gunner Kit, those cannon gunners from the TCW movie is what I want to see from Sideshow. I'd also be for some troopers to have helmet attachments like those lights or macrobinocs like Bly has.

With the quality of these two they should be more than outstanding.

Don't forget we are seeing Rex, Wolffe, and Gregor in season 2 of rebels, so we still might get more clones

Forgot about the pilots. AOTC version would be particularly cool. Not so sure about old Rex, Wolffe and Gregor :lol

Back