Arc Clone Troopers: Echo and Fives Sixth Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope they don't jack up the price now that they seem to be separates.

Looking forward to pre-order time anyway

Might get Rex and a droid or 501st to build a little scene.

Hope they don't jack up the price now that they seem to be separates.

Looking forward to pre-order time anyway

Might get Rex and a droid or 501st to build a little scene.

I don't think they will. They are popular, but they are not Rex and Wolffe popular IMO and I would like to think SS knows this.

I don't think they will. They are popular, but they are not Rex and Wolffe popular IMO and I would like to think SS knows this.

I'd definitely argue that at least Fives is more popular than Wolffe.

Why not a 2 pack though?
:gah:
I don't get it.
:dunno

I think the reason is because it will cost more money while many people might not be interested in getting both of them. Fives is a more popular one of the two since he had more battles together with Rex, and a few episodes where he was the main character as well. I think this is a good move from sideshow. If they did it vice versa , many people would have complaint about the price. But either way, I will get both :D cannot miss anything from the 501st :D

I think the reason is because it will cost more money while many people might not be interested in getting both of them. Fives is a more popular one of the two since he had more battles together with Rex, and a few episodes where he was the main character as well. I think this is a good move from sideshow. If they did it vice versa , many people would have complaint about the price. But either way, I will get both :D cannot miss anything from the 501st :D
I bet you they use the box from rex.

Kind of expected this, but I like the fact that they kept the price down instead of raising it to Rex levels. I'm in for the pair.

Kind of expected this, but I like the fact that they kept the price down instead of raising it to Rex levels. I'm in for the pair.

Yeah, I was surprised that they will sell it for $150. I also thought it would be at least $170 each since they have some unique ARC armors. Anyway, I am very happy with this price. If they sell it for $150 + $20-$30 shipping fee + $40 duty tax in canada. I will get them for more or less than $200.

Price is right on target. All those armor and weapon molds must be paid for by now. A two pack would have been nice but a hard seller at $300. Also, if i'm not mistaken, Phase I Echo & Fives is still available. Sales might not have reached SSC expectations and they adjusted their marketing strategy accordingly.

I'm in for one of each.

$150?

Wow, that is amazing. I expected much higher.

I'll definitely pre-order Fives but I'll wait for Echo for a bit.

Still disappointed that Fives doesn't come with a true Phase II helmet seen in Season 4 and beyond.

Back