Aquaman and The Lost Kingdom - (2022)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loved the first film, hearing nothing but bad things about this one but I like Momoa so ill give it a chance. At least the figure will look good.
If they redo the classic suit hopefully they improve the articulation and the head sculpt. Rooted artisan version this time?? Curious that they didn't show any footage of him in his new suit as the pics of Momoa in it are 2 years old now. Well maybe in the actual trailer lol...

Aquaman: Love and Thunder

It's weird there is a similarity to the first one but where that one enticed me this is doing the opposite.

Good job he washed and DRIED the clothes he uses...UNDERWATER!!!

Weirdly underwhelming trailer, something felt off. That teaser a few days back had more impact lol

How can he be King of the Sea AND a lowly single father raising a cute little baby? Clearly he has to be an absentee father the majority of the time.
OR....

They'll use the baby and Manta’s threat to his family as an excuse to minimize Mera's (Amber Heard's) screen time. "Honey, take little Fish Stick and go with my dad to his secret cabin in the woods while my mom, estranged step-brother and I save the world. The cabin's on an inland lake so you'll have plenty of water. I'll come get you when Aquaman 3 starts filming."

Last edited:
Well, I thought it looked good.
Looks like the same level of humor from the first one, world/lore expanding story, good visuals... and I dig Momoa, so I'm down for this. Not jumping up and down with excitement, but will catch it in the cinema.

Jason Momoa Hand GIF by Virgin Radio 104.4

Heir to the throne has to bust the villain of the previous film out of prison which happens to sort of be his brother in order to team up against the new threat? Wow DC is getting so desperate they're even copying Thor: The Dark World now, lol.

Heir to the throne has to bust the villain of the previous film out of prison which happens to sort of be his brother in order to team up against the new threat? Wow DC is getting so desperate they're even copying Thor: The Dark World now, lol.
Wait, the King of Atlantis needs to bust him out? Seems like he could just do it by royal decree lol...

Well, I thought it looked good.
Looks like the same level of humor from the first one, world/lore expanding story, good visuals... and I dig Momoa, so I'm down for this. Not jumping up and down with excitement, but will catch it in the cinema.

Fluffy fluff fluff. Mom seems to be a big presence aaawwwwwhhhh guess if you are gonna pay for Kidman you give her something to do. I'll catch in theater.

We lost bros like WS/Falcon to nerfdom and messaging; Thor is being a Dad to an uber-power like Mando and Grogu; I guess there's Loki and Mobius but it's a different dynamic, and everyone else isn't as good as strong woomen. We need a new bro-dom. 😁

Last edited:
Back