Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pulled the trigger on the PO 1st day because Apocalypse is one of my favorite Marvel villains and I love the look of the PF. He is pretty massive and if you get the EX, the raised chainsaw hand takes a bit of space. He's basically a space hog regardless but I had to find room for him in my collection. Good luck picking this up if you decide you want one for your collection.

Thanks! I just got XM Phoenix, so yeah, I know about the space hog issue LOL :wink1:

Thanks! I just got XM Phoenix, so yeah, I know about the space hog issue LOL :wink1:

Yeah Northern, some of these pieces are just HUGE. I think the statue I owned with the biggest footprint was the Silver Surfer COM. I had to have him sideways on my shelf to even have a chance to display him. I have the DC Trinity PFs displayed together on top of my Besta shelf where he was displayed before I sold him. :lol

I've been really eyeing this piece lately for some reason. Just the overall look and presence looking amazing. This is on a short list of pieces I plan on getting in the near future *hopefully*.

Finally picked this up but having a heck of time fitting the lower arm section into the upper arm section. It really doesn't look like it can work given the angles of the hole, the peg, the narrow slot on top of the upper arm and the width of the part on the bottom of the lower arm that points towards the shoulder. Is there some trick to the assembly?

Edit: never mind, mischief managed.

Last edited:
Finally picked this up but having a heck of time fitting the lower arm section into the upper arm section. It really doesn't look like it can work given the angles of the hole, the peg, the narrow slot on top of the upper arm and the width of the part on the bottom of the lower arm that points towards the shoulder. Is there some trick to the assembly?

Edit: never mind, mischief managed.

This sounds like me. Sometimes, I struggle so much with these pieces.

Anyone have Apocalypse also have the new Sabretooth and Wolverine and wouldn't mind putting them together for a photo ?

They look good, but I have up on the X-Men line a LONG time ago. Gambit was by far the gem of that line, but Apoc a close second, IMO.

They look good, but I have up on the X-Men line a LONG time ago. Gambit was by far the gem of that line, but Apoc a close second, IMO.

The X-Men have always been my favorites. I'm hoping that this new SS series will bring a resurgence to their popularity.

I probably won't sell off whatever I have ...but I will definitely buy into the line if P1 does the Jim Lee X-Men line.

Back