Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
f36094e3f6a97dce7feedc2d019ffbbf.jpg

Spot on with comic.

I'm thinking about getting that variant, or making an Apocalypse Wars variant from Sideshow's piece. Sideshow's is a nicer sculpt... just really hollow.

I seen the movie today, I did not like it but when I got home I am still pleased with my apace statue.

Yeah, the movie was mediocre at best. Did not like Apoc's costume at all in the movie. Very much wish they went with a more mechanized suit for him in the movie. The PF looks amazing. So much size and presence. The PF looks so menacing as well and just spot on to the character IMO. It's a stellar piece.

I'm thinking about getting that variant, or making an Apocalypse Wars variant from Sideshow's piece. Sideshow's is a nicer sculpt... just really hollow.

This is true. The sculpt is amazing but this is a very hollow piece. SSC really cut corners with this PF. Even the head sculpt is light because it's hollow. However, I've had him since he's been released a few years ago and he still looks great on my shelf and the most important thing is I have no cracks or QC issues develop over that time. With statues this hollow, that was always a cause for concern with me. Just look at the cracking that happened with the Rhino COM. I certainly didn't want that to happen with my Apoc PF. Thankfully, I can report that mine is holding up perfectly over the years. Also, whenever someone is looking at my collection, this is a piece that stands out and gets a lot of attention from my family and friends. I still wish it had more heft to it (especially given the price), but once it's displayed, no one is thinking or asking about how much it weights.

Yeah, the movie was mediocre at best. Did not like Apoc's costume at all in the movie. Very much wish they went with a more mechanized suit for him in the movie. The PF looks amazing. So much size and presence. The PF looks so menacing as well and just spot on to the character IMO. It's a stellar piece.

You sir are 100% correct :hi5:

Apocalypse is a straight BEAST of a statue NorthernLad. If you are thinking about picking him up...do it! This is an impressive PF!

Last edited:
Apocalypse is a straight BEAST of a statue NorthernLad. If you are thinking about picking him up...do it! This is an impressive PF?

Yeah, I have been kinda considering getting him. He looks sick. No clue where I would put him, but seeing the pics and videos makes me wish I had PO'd him back when he was first released.

I pulled the trigger on the PO 1st day because Apocalypse is one of my favorite Marvel villains and I love the look of the PF. He is pretty massive and if you get the EX, the raised chainsaw hand takes a bit of space. He's basically a space hog regardless but I had to find room for him in my collection. Good luck picking this up if you decide you want one for your collection.

Back