Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does SS still offer replacement even if you got your statue in the first wave they shipped it ?
I heard the paint job of the later bache were much better and mine, imo, have soem sploppy paint job. I got in contact with SS before when I got my statue but they said they didn't have a better replacement that I would find an improvement over the one I had, but I see they still have some Apocs on sale, you think you could do something about it ?
Thx

They don't offer replacements unless they believe it's Damage really bad. If it's paint flaws, small chips,minor cracks you will get the sorry no replacement emails. But if they believe it's damage really bad then they Will give you a replacement. That's how it's been for years now. They do have replacements for most but they are saving them for people who they believe needs one. I myself and others have got the sorry no replacement emails many times only to see others weeks after still getting replacements. It's just a nicer way of saying sorry I don't believe your damage is big enough to get a replacement. Am I wrong? Lol
As for apoc this guy is looking pretty good. I bought mine aftermarket since I missed out. So on a way I had no issues since the seller had got a rare good one. Love the chainsaw way more than the gun. It has a much bigger presence imo.

Looking for information on the custom Apocalypse on throne, e.g. who made it.

d339931cf2ec62d1e806b90b167f8dba.jpg

why does Doom appear to look bigger than XM's Magneto and Custom Apocalypse?

I mean if they are truly 1/4th scale why does Magneto and Apocalypse look like midgets?

Looking for information on the custom Apocalypse on throne, e.g. who made it.

View attachment 266372

Before my phone crapped out on me I use to have all of the info/price saved on it because I was thinking about getting one but now I no longer have it : /

I think the kit was 600$ and the guy who painted it charged another 600$, but I could be off a bit. The guy in the video below did a couple of them so maybe you could message him on YT and ask

I mean if they are truly 1/4th scale why does Magneto and Apocalypse look like midgets?

Good question. You're right ...Doom shouldn't look that big.

Also, it seems Apocalypse's left arm doesn't sit on the thrones arm rest like it should. That would bug me.

Doom in his armor is 6'7" and 415 ibs. Not to mention, since he is encased in an armor, he's obviously going to look thicker/bulkier than Mags. There's no issue in scale between them. The custom Apoc is a whole other story. One of his powers is to be able to alter his size at will. He is usually drawn very large by artists. That doesn't mean that is his actual size. He's listed as 7' tall/variable. Variable leaves a lot of leeway as to his size. Either way, the custom Apoc does look small and more like a COM (or 1/5 scale). I have no interest in the custom Apoc since I have the PF for my collection (and he's MASSIVE). However, anyone interested in the custom Apoc should be aware that it can look quite small next to other 1/4 pieces.

Back