Anyone want a sig made ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want toi change it up a bit...

Could you make a changing sig for me with comic book related images of Batman from the recent comics ?

Wen you say recent comics I'm not sure what the images would be like .
Maybe you could post a few images or links to some examples or pics you would like to use for your sig.
Thanks m8 , Tay.

BTW : Who made the sig your sporting now , its done well.

Maybe you could post a few images or links to some examples or pics you would like to use for your sig.
Thanks m8 , Tay.

BTW : Who made the sig your sporting now , its done well.

My sig was done my Master MaulFan ... I really like it and his work. But I need to change... Hence my request.

I'll try and find some images...

Thanks m8 , Tay.

Ok these are some...

6003_a_full.jpg

3425_a_full.jpg

3320_a_full.jpg

3413_a_full.jpg

8065_a_full.jpg

4237_a_full.jpg

I would love to have one made, but I am computer stupid. What do you need from me?

right dark knight , I will make you one up tonight.
Sadly I deleted the session 9 one from photoshop format BUT.. I will try and make it up again and see what I can do.

Blake all I need is an idea of what theme you want. As long as I know the basics of what you need I can get soe pics and make you one up. Or if you prefe give me your own pics and I will see what I can do.
Thanks guys and once again sorry for the waits !!.

Blake all I need is an idea of what theme you want. As long as I know the basics of what you need I can get soe pics and make you one up. Or if you prefe give me your own pics and I will see what I can do.
Thanks guys and once again sorry for the waits !!.

I would love a signature featuring the first Halloween movie with Michael Myers and Dr. Loomis. Do you need me to try to get you some pictures?

I would love a signature featuring the first Halloween movie with Michael Myers and Dr. Loomis. Do you need me to try to get you some pictures?

no I should be fine with that. Hopefully some of these will be posted up here in an a few hours.

HALLOWEENBLAKEcopy.jpg

OK , since you said you were " computer stupid " I will tell you how to put it as your sig. First take this copy and paste this code but take out the two " " on either side of the writing. ( if I would of posted it without it would of shown the pic itself.

HALLOWEENBLAKEcopy.jpg"

Then click usercp at the top right of this page next to home.
Once on there there should be something that says edit signature click that , then paste this code in.

Again , if you don't like it no problem at all . Loomis just didn't seem to fit in and all the pics of him were either tiny or bad quality.

This ROCKS!!! Thank you very much!!! Now, how do I get a little picture up under my name?

lol , I will do one of myers for you too , gimme about half an hour and I will have it made up for yuo with details on how to put it up.

I was too late with my request for the previous guy, but I'd love a CSI themed sig, ideally with all 3 of the protagonists, previously I wanted just a cheesy Caine one, but one with him Petersen and Sinise would be great :D

I was too late with my request for the previous guy, but I'd love a CSI themed sig, ideally with all 3 of the protagonists, previously I wanted just a cheesy Caine one, but one with him Petersen and Sinise would be great :D

lol :eek:.
Like the doctor who request , I have no idea who any of the characters you just mentioned are and even if I typed in there name another character could come up , so instead of taking a chance show me some pics of the characters , or ones you want to use and I will put you on the list.
No problem.
Thanks pal , Tay.

right dark knight , I will make you one up tonight.
Sadly I deleted the session 9 one from photoshop format BUT.. I will try and make it up again and see what I can do.

Thanks. I would love to have rotating images... maybe a dark gotham in the background and my name flashing ?

I have now clue.

But thanks.

Here are some pics fella, wanted to find the best ones I could...

Caruso/Caine
caine1.jpg

caine4.jpg

Sinise/Taylor
Taylor.jpg

Petersen/Grissom
Grissom.jpg

grissom2.jpg

See what magic you can do with them :D

Back