Anyone want a sig made ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey dude, I'd appreciate it if you could hook me up with a signature. I know your busy and if you can't get around to doing it I understand it's no biggie but you do sweet frackin' work. You did my boy Toast's sig and it's insane. kudos on that man. If you can do one for me I'd like a Sam and Dean Winchester from Supernatural, a Werewolf and maybe a pic of Elvira. And if you can outline it in blue, thanks man.

hey added to the list mate , gimme a while though I appreciate everyones patience I only had a little time and now have this one done. Next I will sort out the session 9 sig then move on.
User.gif
[/IMG]

WoW, It sounds like you are super busy but if your still doing this, I would love a sig. Anything with the new Dragonball Medicom Super Saiyan Goku would be super cool.. I have plenty of images. Would really, really, really appreciate it. Hey, if too busy, or just plainly can't be bother, no probs. Thanks
:peace

WoW, It sounds like you are super busy but if your still doing this, I would love a sig. Anything with the new Dragonball Medicom Super Saiyan Goku or Blade Runner would be super cool.. I have plenty of images. Would really, really, really appreciate it. Hey, if too busy, or just plainly can't be bother, no probs. Thanks

your on the list !.
OK HONESTLY NOW !. NO MORE REQUESTS PLEASE JUST FOR NOW !!.
I HAVE WAY TOO MANY AND NOT ENOUGH TIME !!

Update :

Still gotta make a few changes to Captain Faramir's too make it that oh so extra bit special then I will move onto the next.

And here's the final version! Poor guy, I've been pestering him forever with a million petty details, but man--this guy delivers! It took a LOT to convince me to switch out the signature MaulFan made for me a while back, and I still keep it in a special folder on my computer just because it's so nice. But this one is absolutely beautiful, and is a nice, refreshing change for me. It'll be nice to switch them around to keep things interesting. Fantastic work friend, and thank you!

Captain Faramir

FaramirSig.jpg

Back