Anyone want a sig made ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im still new to the boards so if you have time to make a sig for me that would be cool. something with dutch or jesse ventura from predator would be awesome.

Wow, Karma did my sig....big thanks to Karma and you Hicks, I had no idea he was going to do one, maybe it's easier with source material.

Though I was kind of confused :)

OK , NO MORE SIG REQUEST UNTIL I CATCH UP.

I am gonna catch up on all the requests I have had then start fresh.
Thanks guys , Tay.

didn't wanna step on your toes but having read the thread I thought you seemed swamped so I thought I'd try and help

karma honestly you have been a god send !.
I'm currently turning my collection room around and have also been in hospital so any help is brilliant pal. I'm not one of those dicks who goes " what are you doing , its mine muhahaha !" :lol.
Thanks alot pal.
No worries at all !.

WOW !.
I completely forgot about this , sorry man !!!.
I have been so busy , my walls basically falling apart and I've been hard at work slaving , selling and talking to get it fixed up and ready again !.
I will try and get my requests done by tomorrow , but I'm not making a promise there , definitely within a few days !.
Once again I seriously do apologize about this !. Hope you can understand man , to be honest this would of been the last thing on my mind mate.

Tay

WOW !.
I have been so busy , my walls basically falling apart and I've been hard at work slaving , selling and talking to get it fixed up and ready again !.
I will try and get my requests done by tomorrow , but I'm not making a promise there , definitely within a few days !.
Once again I seriously do apologize about this !. Hope you can understand man , to be honest this would of been the last thing on my mind mate.

Tay

tay, we all have "real life" stuff going on so i REALLY hope there is no one getting their nose bent out of shape over any delay.

"patience, young padawan."

you are doing the rest of us a favor, so feel free to take as long as you need!

WOW !.

Tay

tay, we all have "real life" stuff going on so i REALLY hope there is no one getting their nose bent out of shape over any delay.

"patience, young padawan."

you are doing the rest of us a favor, so feel free to take as long as you need!

Hey Tay,

Sorry bro, had no idea what was going on bro. I am the first to let my life get first attention. I am not worried. I was just checking in.

I am in no rush. So don't feel it as such.

Take care of your place bro. It and family come first. :D

yep you ron the last ( phew ) no worries dark night , not your fault at all.
I shouldn't off even started messing around with this room. If I don't get these done tonight I swear they will be done by tomorrow.
Thanks guys , Tay.

Hey Tay,

Sorry bro, had no idea what was going on bro. I am the first to let my life get first attention. I am not worried. I was just checking in.

I am in no rush. So don't feel it as such.

Take care of your place bro. It and family come first. :D

well spoken, sir!!

Back