Anyone want a sig made ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok , I'm here again to catch up a little , I didn't save carbo's but I will do it again now.
Then move on to some others . :D

carbofationcopy.jpg

Let me know how that is Carbo.
Ok next up I will try my best at a custom mikey sig although his current one is awesome , don't know if I can beat that :lol

Ok polylord , I tried my best to make one and made ( although very similar ) 2 versions because I didn't know which one I liked more.
polylordsigcopy.jpg
[/CENTER][/IMG]
polylordsig2.jpg

Hey! Thanks a bunch! I love the first one so that's the one I'm gonna use. Now what were the rules again on sigs? :eek:

Oh well, I'm just gonna add it and if it's wrong, I'm sure Dave or one of the other mods will let me know ;)

glad you like it pal , no problem ! :D.
Ok custom mikeys current sig is awesome and I don't think he will prefer this but I tried my best. I tried to use a combination of some of your older work and newer stuff and personally I am happy with how it came out. No problem if you don't like how it looks. Thanks pal , Tay.
BTW : I thought your wolverine was an x men screen shot so your work must be awesome :lol
custom-mikey-gif.gif

OK guys. IF YOU LIKE YOUR SIGS AND WANT THEM PLEASE SAVE THEM.
As they may be deleted from my photobucket account in the future.
Thanks , I'm gonna move on to the craws now who sent me a pm requesting a terminator Sarah Connor chronicles one supplying me with some pics.
It will be posted up on here when its done Craw. :D
Then of course MoonCat !.

Hi again guys , this is the Craw's sig.
I ahve saved this in photoshop so if theres anything you want tweaking let me know pal. Hope you like the look of it. If you don't want it once again no problem.:D
Ok , on to MoonCats.
This one should take half an hour or more since I will have to cut the figs out.
Check back later on if your online.
Thanks , Tay.:rolleyes:

the-craw-sig.gif
[/CENTER][/IMG]

This is a very cool offer of you , thank you :rock

I'll have to think of something if its okay, maybe something with hobbits or hobbiton or bag end, ooooo so many choices just dont know.

I will have a think and let you know.

Thanks pal :duff
Shell
x :D

No problem Carbo and whenever you have thought of something Shell just let me know , no problem :D.
Ok here is MoonCats that atually took about half an hour :eek:. The pictures of his customs were pretty hard to cut but alas!.
Hope you like it pal , any problems let me know. :D
mooncatsig.jpg
Thanks , Tay.

No problem if you don't wanna us ethis king darkness your current sig is awesome. I didn't know whether you would prefer with blood or without so I saved the two of them.
With blood :
kingdarknesssig1.jpg

Without blood :
kinddarknesssig2.jpg

thanks man. :rock

Great job, I love the one with the blood!!! Saved it to my photobucket, so can delete if you want.

Thanks!!

No problem King , glad you like it !.
I will delete it now then , thanks alot , its just my photobucket seems to be slower with more pics so its handy when I can clear them. :rolleyes:
Cheers m8 , Tay

by the way if anyone has any questions regarding photoshop , how I do anything , or .. you know whatever. Just let me know , I am happy to share my knowledge with you guys.

thanks alot man , much apprecaited.
Your work was awesome to see super zoomed in whilst cutting them out , I could see all the finer details :lol.
Thanks alot , Tay.

:D no problem :D.
It's great to make other people stuff with what I have learned , I only have ever used it for my own use so its great to finally help some people out.

Back