Anyone want a sig made ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uscmhicks

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys , Seeing as though Sean has decided to stop making the sigs I figured although i not brillant at making them I can and will try my best at anyones request to make them one if they don't have one or are simply bored with there current ones. Please don't judge my own skills with my current sig as it is not my work but I wil show you some of it.

RULES

1. DON'T JUST ASK ME IF YOU CAN HAVE ONE IN A POST , LET ME KNOW YOU WANT ONE.

2. AFTER THAT LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WANT ON YOUR SIG , FOR EXAMPLE YOU COULD SAY I WANT A PREDATOR THEME WITH PREDATOR ON ONE SIDE AND ALIEN ON THE OTHER. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE VERY SPECIFIC IF YOU DON'T WANT BUT IF YOU DO ITS OK.

3. PLEASE DON'T KEEP POSTING " IS IT DONE YET ?? " BECAUSE THATS JUST ANNOYING AND I HAVE OTHER THINGS TO DO IN LIFE ! :lol

4. ITS NO PROBLEM IF I HAVE ALREADY MADE YOU A SIG AND YOU WANT ANOTHER IF YOUR BORED OF IT. JUST LET ME KNOW.

5. LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT ANY CHANGES.

CURRENT STATUS : UNAVAILABLE.

fantasticfoursideshowsigcopy.jpg

hellboylogo2sideshowforum.jpg

leonsignituare2.jpg

uscm-gif-signituare.gif

It's definitely not the best but if you haven't got photoshop or don't know how to use it I will be happy to make you one. By the way I usually make a pic for my avatar to match my sig like so ...

batmanuscmhickscopy.jpg

batmanuscmhicksavatartomatch.jpg

If you want one of these too just let me know.
I would like to improve my photoshop skills so this is the main reason for this.
Just leave a message of what you want if you like , be as specific as you like and if its not possible I will let you know but obviously try my best.
Thanks guys , Tay.

Last edited:
Hey Tay,

What a great offer. I'd be happy to let you make a sig for me :D

As you might have guessed, I would love one with Gollum. I'm not picky, anything will do, but I would like to have my nick in it (Polylord). Apart from that, I'll leave it all to your creativity.

Thanks in advance! :gollum::clap

I'm always down for new sigs. If you want go ahead an make me one. I think you can guess what the theme would be:D

Just dont get made at me if I dont use it, I am quit attached to my current one.:monkey3

I'm always down for new sigs. If you want go ahead an make me one. I think you can guess what the theme would be:D

Just dont get made at me if I dont use it, I am quit attached to my current one.:monkey3

Your sig is pretty sick King. Somewhat irreplacable:D All hail the King!

Ok polylord , I tried my best to make one and made ( although very similar ) 2 versions because I didn't know which one I liked more.
One more thing guys , please save these to your computers because if I ever in months to come delete them from my photobucket it would be better if you had them also.
Thanks.
polylordsigcopy.jpg
[/CENTER][/IMG]
polylordsig2.jpg

No problem if you don't wanna us ethis king darkness your current sig is awesome. I didn't know whether you would prefer with blood or without so I saved the two of them.
With blood :
kingdarknesssig1.jpg

Without blood :
kinddarknesssig2.jpg

thanks man. :rock

Ok carbo , Gnadalf was a pain in the ass to find pre cut so I had to do it myself.
I had a shot at it. The gif seems a little difficult to do to be honest !.
Hope you don't mind , I tried my best :lol.
3 different : Hope you like at least 1 :lol
carbofation2.jpg

carobfation3copy.jpg

carbofation1.jpg
:D

Hey, cool! If you'd like to try a sig for me, that'd be awesome. Would love to see what you come up with, ideally using pics from my photobucket (click my current sig.) Good luck working on yo skillz.

Ok carbo , Gnadalf was a pain in the ass to find pre cut so I had to do it myself.
I had a shot at it. The gif seems a little difficult to do to be honest !.
Hope you don't mind , I tried my best :lol.
3 different : Hope you like at least 1 :lol
carbofation2.jpg

carobfation3copy.jpg

carbofation1.jpg
:D

Thanks a lot for your effort, bro! The sig look amazing. If you don't mind, could add Brandon Routh Superman instead of the comic superman?:eek: Thanks a lot.:)

Back