Anyone know an etailer with the HT TDK Begins ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was a kind of 'show and tell' for the Youth Leaders as a kind of "this is what we do with OUR money" rather than like buy alcohol, cigarettes and drugs.

The kids at the centre ranging from 11-17 are always very interested to know about latest acquisitions and I'm always showing them pics of the latest releases and stuff.

When it came round to my turn it decided (as I've made some films with the kids) that I'd roll the two together and take some of my 'movie' figures that they would recognise so they could have a look at them properly rather than from my IPOD screen.

I suppose I'm lucky it wasn't GOD Bruce or Trautman as I don't conceivably think that i could have replaced them.

However, a very kind Freak has stepped up and offered me his Begins. I'm not going to take it though as I wouldn't want to deprive his collection (it wasn't a spare or even a clear out item- he just felt sorry for me. Just another awesome example of why this forum is so cool...).

I'm going to suck it up and wait for Hot Toys.

That sucks to hear, but very nice of you to share you hobby with the kids.

I would happily donate $20 to a replacement fund if anyone else is game :lecture Karma needs to be balanced :rock

No man. That's Awesome of you to suggest but that wouldn't be right.

I've got the money to replace it - it's justy find one of the buggers.

I think I'll wait for the DX anyway unless the 'Spanish Connection' can sort me one out.

Back