Anyone know an etailer with the HT TDK Begins ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why weren't you there guarding it though? If I took something of mine, it wouldn't have left my sight unless it was literally locked up. Was it in a display case or just on a table or what?

But yeah, what a punk!

I literally nipped to the toilet to drain the snake, came back and there was gaping hole where Bats should have been.

My HT Supes, Jor-El, Rambo, Trautman, Rocky & Drago & my enterbay GOD Bruce Lee were still there...

It really bummed me out because I've done youth work at the centre for 16 years and only ever had a DVD player nicked about 6 years ago and a guitar went missing about 10 year ago.

I'm chalking it up to experience...but I loved that figure.

I stole it. The ransom is ONE BILLION DOLLARS!

Should have brought that Batman in the toilet with ya, buddy. If there were kids at this youth center I'm betting one of them stole it because it looks so damn cool.

I just bought one on ebay for 268 bucks shipped, so good luck.

I'll shed a few tears for you buddy. If it was really one of these kids I can only imagine the horror that Batman is going through being handled by such careless, destructive, dirty, irresponsible hands....but then I'm discriminating since I dislike kids.

Cheezuz, the youth of today, I'm ashamed that they didn't jave the good sense to take the Bruce Lee figure as well. That's the problem with kids today, they don't think big!

Bad luck though, can you claim your household insurance?

Cheezuz, the youth of today, I'm ashamed that they didn't jave the good sense to take the Bruce Lee figure as well. That's the problem with kids today, they don't think big!

Bad luck though, can you claim your household insurance?

Tell me about it....

I was LIVID at the time but mellowed as I thought that I could just find a replacement online.

Can't put it through the insurance as they'll want a crime number and I didn't report it to the Police. Causes too much trouble for the kids.

Of course...now here I am without a figure, without a replacement and wanting HT to formally announce the DX with both outfits to make me feel better...LOL.

Hi mate!! I know a store that will have it in stock "in July. Its an online store from my country (Spain). About 190 euros ... I can give you the link if you want ...

Tell me about it....

I was LIVID at the time but mellowed as I thought that I could just find a replacement online.

Can't put it through the insurance as they'll want a crime number and I didn't report it to the Police. Causes too much trouble for the kids.

Of course...now here I am without a figure, without a replacement and wanting HT to formally announce the DX with both outfits to make me feel better...LOL.

Well you never know. The person that took it might end up giving it back to you out of guilt, especially if it's a kid.

Good luck, hopefully you can find another one, if not get your old one back.

I feel bad for you, but seriously I can't imagine taking any figures OUTSIDE OF THE HOUSE for ANY justifiable reason. I mean it just doesn't make sense. That idea wouldn't get past my brain without me having a seizure or something :google

Were you letting kids pick these up and play with them? Were they just looking at them? Couldn't they just look at pictures instead :confused: You should think of your figures as.... fine china plates ( fully articulated china plates ). You don't take fine china to a youth center for kids to look at.

Doesn't the Center any kind of security camera system. If they don't, you should suggest they set one up.

Back