Anyone have Toys Era Mighty Glove? I had ordered this some time back, it lights u

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Anyone have Toys Era Mighty Glove? I had ordered this some time back, it lights u

Get your money back. Its garbage.

Re: Anyone have Toys Era Mighty Glove? I had ordered this some time back, it lights u

Well that's some awesome customer service at least. Good on them.

Get your money back. Its garbage.

Agree, terrible quality...
Mine kind of lights up a bit, and after 20 seconds (no kidding) it just fades away almost completely...

Also, it feels very cheap, the plastic and, the paint apps. The fingers are not bendable. Some stones don’t get enough light.

I don’t reccomend buying this...
25ffecdc7043d71db5939271f878d326.jpg
3e457800692e6098a7748e619358d336.jpg
b61344095b583ffdb292be4382fae972.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Wow, the poor quality on this doesn't exactly give me a warm fuzzy for their overdue "The Mystery" (Mystique) and recently announced "The Prescience" (Psylocke) figures.

This is unfortunate. Believe it or not, Toys Era has come through with some decent offerings - I actually own their "Magtant" figures and even got the 2.0 version from OSO. I am glad to see that they're still coming through with that same good customer service.

Back