Anyone Else Ready for a Dog Alien LSB?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've probably shouted more about the LSB line than anybody else, I love them. But after my experience with the Warrior and Big Chap even I'm not sure. Don't get me wrong, I'd like to see them happen, but I would go in with very low expectations and I just don't think that should ever be the case in a hobby like this. Something needs doing quickly about the qc on these when even hardcore fans of the line like me are losing any excitement.

I have stupidity and bravery in equal measures. And once I see pics I will throw money at the screen! :lol

I was super excited for it, but after a damaged Warrior (No replacements available) And then two terrible Big chaps (No more replacements) My excitement has wavered...

YES!!!!! The Runner has always been my favorite Xeno design and there hasn't been a lot of great merchandise for him. I would gladly give away half my collection for them to make one.

I'm hoping they ve learnt their lessons and probably/hopefully its the changing of the factory supplier which has delayed this product.

Back