Any news of future OT Hot Toys figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People have a problem with every minute detail!

They hate the Han sculpt, Chewie's colour, Obi-Wan's sculpt and now it's Vader's gloves lol. Honestly it must be really hard being in this hobby and being that much of a perfectionist. I'd give up entirely if I actually cared that much lol.

They hate the Han sculpt, Chewie's colour, Obi-Wan's sculpt and now it's Vader's gloves lol. Honestly it must be really hard being in this hobby and being that much of a perfectionist. I'd give up entirely if I actually cared that much lol.

I often wonder if the overly picky nature also translates into actual real life situations. If so how can anyone enjoy life being so **** about stuff.

I often wonder if the overly picky nature also translates into actual real life situations. If so how can anyone enjoy life being so **** about stuff.

I am only picky about 1:1 stuff, to me, it must be as accurate as possible. Everything else is forgivable, because if you are buying a 1:6 or 1:4 figure or statue, accuracy is out, you've already made a huge compromise in that.

Howzbout Greedo and Ackbar? They bring so much excite no? I'd be so down for those.

I am only picky about 1:1 stuff, to me, it must be as accurate as possible. Everything else is forgivable, because if you are buying a 1:6 or 1:4 figure or statue, accuracy is out, you've already made a huge compromise in that.

A man of reason.....not many around these parts :lol

A man of reason.....not many around these parts :lol

I call it like I see it bro, I find it funny when people expect these toys to look like 1:1 versions in every detail. Then they get all up in arms and scream "FAIL" if they don't. They should think about it for a bit, and realize how lucky they are that HT is actually producing these things, and more so, how lucky they are to be able to afford them. First world problems.

Last edited:
Hey Jack:

How about more OT troopers? Any chance for new snowtroopers?

I call it like I see it bro, I find it funny when people expect these toys to look like 1:1 versions in every detail. Then they get all up in arms and scream "FAIL" if they don't. They should think about it for a bit, and realize how lucky they are that HT is actually producing these things, and more so, how lucky they are to be able to afford them. First world problems.

Amen....

Hey Jack:

How about more OT troopers? Any chance for new snowtroopers?

I don't know for sure, but I would say it is inevitable. The SS snowtrooper was from 2012 so I would think it would be a no brainer for HT.

Money on the table?
Luke Jedi. Tarkin. Han that looks right (sorry but not seeing it in the current one )
Won't happen but would love

Lobot and republic commandos ( ldelta squad not endor)

Be tempted?
Anakin ep3. Padme ep2 prequel kenobi

Agreed. I get full scale props needing to be accurate as there is really no excuse but I think too many people around these parts expect companies to have ant man technology and for figures to be miniturised humans. The worst thing on this forum is when something is first released without good pictures and it gets crucified without even proper pics. Obviously some figures turn out rubbish or poor but that grates me as does people being critical to give themselves justification for not buying something. Anyway rent over now :)

Hmmm sort of hoping that some of the lesser characters not being on the table at the moment doesn't mean that they won't happen. I'd love to get Admiral Ackbar, Nien Nunb, Greedo, etc.

Any info on Yoda?
I can't see Hot Toys not doing Yoda.

Yeah this definitely is a hobby where you need to just be able to ignore some of the more ridiculous comments from people who nitpick the tiniest details. To me it's incredible that the collectibles produced by Hot Toys and other manufacturers come out as great as they do at the scale they're in.

Hmmm sort of hoping that some of the lesser characters not being on the table at the moment doesn't mean that they won't happen. I'd love to get Admiral Ackbar, Nien Nunb, Greedo, etc.

Want :)

Yeah this definitely is a hobby where you need to just be able to ignore some of the more ridiculous comments from people who nitpick the tiniest details. To me it's incredible that the collectibles produced by Hot Toys and other manufacturers come out as great as they do at the scale they're in.

Yeah I've been in this hobby for some years now and the nitpicking has always been there, I just ignore it personally. If like it I'll get it (if I can afford it ;))

Back