Prop ANOVOS goes into Star Wars Costuming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the Bespin Luke costume! It's awesome! However the medium pants are a bit too small. I emailed them requesting an exchange. I hope they come through because I definitely want to give them more of my business in the future.

Does anyone know if the death trooper helmets light up?

I ordered one a few days ago, it comes Friday, I see the Shoretrooper Helmet goes on sale this Friday.
Star_Wars_Shoretrooper_Helmet_00.jpg

I want that Scarif Trooper lid, but... how can Anovos deliver that and the Deathtrooper even before TFA TIE fighter helmet which they announced almost a year ago?

Thanks guys. I just saw it and didn't notice that it lit up either. So great! Also, Anovos now charges CA sales tax? I just ordered a Shoretrooper helmet, and was charged tax for the first time.

As for the size of the death trooper helmet, they were originally conceived as being cyborgs like lobot, therefore parts of their heads had been replaced with small cybernetics. So the helmets were originally designed small to apparently give the illusion that a regular sized human head would not be under the lid.

Thanks guys. I just saw it and didn't notice that it lit up either. So great! Also, Anovos now charges CA sales tax? I just ordered a Shoretrooper helmet, and was charged tax for the first time.

Yeah I was taxed on the TIE helmet too.
Can I ask, what was the total with shipping and tax?
You can PM me.

$570.46 total.
Shipping was only $14.54.
They also charged me $12.00 for "handling," which I think is a crock.
The rest was lovely CA tax.

Yeah I was charged for handling also.
I will call them about that because my helmet was scratched up pretty good.
So what good did the handling fee do?

They sure are fricking slow at shipping these out. I ordered the Tie helmet when it was announced and while some have gotten it I have yet to hear squat about the one I ordered.

Back