Prop ANOVOS goes into Star Wars Costuming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hasbro actually did a great job with the Kylo black series helmet.

And why won't Anovos let me buy that helmet :(

Jay that Anovos version sucks. Sell it to me.

Hasbro actually did a great job with the Kylo black series helmet.

And why won't Anovos let me buy that helmet :(

Jay that Anovos version sucks. Sell it to me.

What happened with Anovos? Did they discontinue it or something?

Glad I got this for the early bird price though, $700 is a lot for this.

They closed orders but are taking interest notifications so they will be reopening them probably in January.

What was the original Early Bird price? I was going to get it then but choked like a big dumb loser.

They closed orders but are taking interest notifications so they will be reopening them probably in January.

What was the original Early Bird price? I was going to get it then but choked like a big dumb loser.

I believe it was $550 or whatever 20% off was. I kinda regret not jumping on Phasma with her EBD too.

So since everyone keeps talking about it on other forums I might as well point it out. Anovos got a Marvel license now. So RIP eFX.

So since everyone keeps talking about it on other forums I might as well point it out. Anovos got a Marvel license now. So RIP eFX.

I just saw that. Good efx is too incompetent to handle it. I'll gladly give Anovos more money, they've been nothing but great to me.

I just saw that. Good, EFX is too incompetent to handle it. I'll gladly give Anovos more money, they've been nothing but great to me.

Wooo got someone on the Cargo Hold fb group to sell me a Kylo Ren helmet for 640.

Does Anovos fully charge up front for preorders? I can't find anything about it on their site for some reason which makes me think they do.

Does Entertainment Earth charge fully for preorders also? I want to preorder the Vader helmet but not with a loose ETA if they are going to require full payment up front.

*EDIT* Nevermind it has a small line when you go to check out saying they don't charge until it's in stock. Definitely getting it from here as they still charge the early bird price.

Does Entertainment Earth charge fully for preorders also? I want to preorder the Vader helmet but not with a loose ETA if they are going to require full payment up front.

*EDIT* Nevermind it has a small line when you go to check out saying they don't charge until it's in stock. Definitely getting it from here as they still charge the early bird price.

They don't email you to remind you when it's going to be in stock. They'll just charge your card when it arrives.

DsbIqgH.jpg

xxRObKz.jpg

3mSOwJq.jpg

Love this thing. Even better than I expected. Not that I will ever do it but it also feels really great to wear.

Back