Another Indy ROTLA PF repaint!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Restaurajones

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys, I also have put this in my custom thread but I think this is a good place :)
This is an special commision for a member of another forum.

A new Indiana Jones repaint. I have improved a few things with respect the repaint of my figure.

With natural daylight

4853590493_8d06a114f9_b.jpg

4854208416_f23611f962_b.jpg

4853590353_080a9e5675_b.jpg
4854207956_5797a03489_b.jpg

Inside natural light, low exposition

4854208590_c1c5e8cb2c_b.jpg

With artificial light.

4853590971_d4129e6a0a_b.jpg

I hope you like it :wave

Looks awesome! Never regretted not getting the exclusive version of something so badly...

Normally, I don´take commision of this type (I means repaints). For this reason, I have said that is an "special" commision and because the guy was from Spain, that package is big for overseas. :wink1:

do you do custom repaints on commission? I would love to own one just like this.

You really put the stock paint job to shame. That is so much better. Nicely done.

Very nice indeed!

It's a shame all Indy figures don't have that neck length, it really accentuates the likeness.

CHEERS!

Hey restaurajones, i can't pm you and i have a quick question for you :) I understand you have the columbo head from alex lopez. Could you please tell me, is it in 1/6 scale? Does it fit on a ht truetype body? Anymore details/pics of it? Thanks :)

Yes, it is 1/6 but I don´t know how fit on a truetype body. I supose that fit right or maybe on a ttl 2.0 You know that this head comes with the neck so those are the appropiate bodies . I have not customized yet, I have stopped for now until one day find appropriate clothes.

The only pic I have from him it is in the Alex columbo's thread. ;)

Back