1/6 Animated Clone Wars Anakin & Obi-Wan Sixth Scale Figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love for them to dive deep into this line. Probably not going to happen but an Ahsoka or Cad Bane would be dream figs.

Very interested to see how Ani and Obi turn out.

I would love for them to dive deep into this line. Probably not going to happen but an Ahsoka or Cad Bane would be dream figs.

Very interested to see how Ani and Obi turn out.

They'd be crazy not to deep dive into this. Based on the response on this board, it would be a cash cow for them. Easy head sculpts, simple outfits and probably still a $230 price point.

I thought that also, but I think the lack of weathering may just be as a way to accurately reference the animation. Was there visible weathering on them? I honestly don't recall. I think Obi's face is not quite sharp enough. Where they nailed the ridges in Anakin's face, Obi is just a tick too smooth... Still pretty cool these are being made though!

7e52230cf49e271477e7416ae5712524.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They'd be crazy not to deep dive into this. Based on the response on this board, it would be a cash cow for them. Easy head sculpts, simple outfits and probably still a $230 price point.

Definitely! And it's not like don't have all the molds already. Just update them them. They need to put Anakin on PO already. Oh and while your at it SS, please make a younger animated Ahsoka! If they did that, I would be like "please take my money SSC"!

I have to imagine that Ahsoka in the red outfit is one of the figures that they're working on given that these are the versions of Anakin and Obi-Wan from the middle seasons of the show.

Or maybe they'd release a tube top Ahsoka to go with a phase 1 Rex if they're trying to avoid doing the same version that Hot Toys is releasing.

Glad sideshow is making figures again. Maybe they can do ot/pt aliens and droids that hot toys won?t touch because they are not in the mandalorian.
I've said it before, but Sideshow could excel at support cast characters and environments. There's a market for both of those, and HT will always sweep the floor with whatever SS puts out when it comes to core or hero level characters.

It looks like they're on new bodies, so that's another good excuse for them to raise the price.

It looks like they're on new bodies, so that's another good excuse for them to raise the price.

They are already confirmed to be on new bodies, since animated proportions are completely different. Sideshow will charge Hot Toys equivalent prices though, as they always do.

They're on custom bodies and all the hands are custom stylized hands as well so not surprising if they charge $250 range. To be honest, I feel like we're lucky to even get figures in that price range these days.

whatever the price, i'm gonna have headaches trying to balance my budget when they start producing those. With some luck, they'll limit themselves to 4 figures per year.

:lol Limit themselves to 4 figures per year? Try 1 per 1.5 years. Like regular Star Wars.

In fact, they may already be done with the line.

Yeah, the last 1/6 SW figure they revealed was Lando Skiff in mid 2018.

My guess is they lost the wider SW 1/6 license but got a lesser sub license that solely pertains to CW, or maybe to animated style generally.

Back