1/6 Animated Clone Wars Anakin & Obi-Wan Sixth Scale Figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bet more of these would sell if they made a young CW version of Ahsoka. I would probably be tempted to get her and Anakin.
I'm shocked they didn't do that for Sideshow Con. They really missed a trick there. Having an animated season 3-5 CW Ahsoka would have made this line explode onto the scene.

Ahsoka_Tano_render-00.png

I'd imagine that version is in the works if Sideshow has any sense. They're probably just waiting to see if there is an audience for these figures before showing something off. After all, if Anakin and Obi-Wan don't sell what hope is there for any other character in this line.

So, uh, pre-order soon please sideshow!

Edit: They said in their live stream that they had access to the files for the actual character models when they were designing these.

Last edited:
Even without the clones there are a bunch of CW characters, that Hot Toys will likely never touch, that would sell well in an animated line. If Sideshow manage not to **** up the Anakin and Obi-Wan figures (a big ask I know) then they have a good few years of potential releases. The show is iconic now, it'll forever have a fanbase.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.png
5.png
6.png
7.png

If SS would spend just a bit on improving their 1//6 scale body - they're sitting on a gold mine. Captain_Trips is absolutely right - CW will forever have a fanbase and a large one at that. So many of these characters had a significant part to play in CW.

The sad reality is SS will do 2-4 figures and be done. While it is a realistic style, I only hope Hot Toys continues with their CW products once the Mando hype cools.

Why aren't these up for PO already? Apparently they "aren't ready"? Isn't that the point of pre-order period?

Even without the clones there are a bunch of CW characters, that Hot Toys will likely never touch, that would sell well in an animated line. If Sideshow manage not to **** up the Anakin and Obi-Wan figures (a big ask I know) then they have a good few years of potential releases. The show is iconic now, it'll forever have a fanbase.
I agree, if Sideshow manages to put out good products with Anakin and Obi-Wan, they have a strong line for the future.

I could be mistaken but I believe the presenters even said Sideshow was given the designs from Disney to create the head sculpts as accurately as possible. So it's good to see that Disney is willing for companies to develop 1/6 scale of Clone Wars designs in their respective animated style.

I know a lot of people were hoping Hot Toys would include an animated face but their bread and butter is realistic approach. So I'm glad to see another company take the approach.

Ahsoka would be the most demanded after Anakin and Obi-Wan. Mace Windu might be the best option after that since Hot Toys hasn't tackled him yet.

Maybe they’re waiting to put them up on August 10th the day the movie came out in 2008? They did say they’d be up soon. Either that or the day the series premiered on TV.

Why can’t the realistic HT Anakin look this good? The tailoring on the realistic one looks cheap compared to this figure.

Why aren't these up for PO already? Apparently they "aren't ready"? Isn't that the point of pre-order period?

Refining accessories to be included with the figure or trying to avoid a two/three year gap between PO and release as was the case with their latest Lando.

Refining accessories to be included with the figure or trying to avoid a two/three year gap between PO and release as was the case with their latest Lando.
Accessories? With a Sideshow figure? Don’t be ridiculous. You’ll get a lightsaber and a few hands for $285 :lol

Ahsoka is a no brainer. Happy to see these get listed. Price not as bad as I thought. They do look a little strange with their robes on, but I don't think I would ever dislpay them that way. Still wish they came with their chest armor.

Back