1/6 Animated Clone Wars Anakin & Obi-Wan Sixth Scale Figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was really shocked to see them on Toyswonderland! Why would they carry figures from a company that is trying to shut them down?

Not that I'm complaining. If I do pick these up it will work out at least £50 cheaper on each one than having to get them from Sideshow.

I think these figures look fantastic, but like everyone else, I think they're fooling themselves with charging that price for their sub-par quality. Will definitely be waiting for reviews.

However if they do continue this line and we see animated Rex, Cody, Fives, Echo etc. This could be a bank breaker. Would love for them to fill the CW niche that Hot Toys isn't/hasn't yet.

I wonder how deep they'll go?

I think these figures look fantastic, but like everyone else, I think they're fooling themselves with charging that price for their sub-par quality. Will definitely be waiting for reviews.

However if they do continue this line and we see animated Rex, Cody, Fives, Echo etc. This could be a bank breaker. Would love for them to fill the CW niche that Hot Toys isn't/hasn't yet.

I wonder how deep they'll go?
Probably contingent on how well these two are gonna sell.

If successful, this line will likely end up like their former realistic line and offer mostly clone repaints. However, if they are generous enough to put their efforts into villains development, i'd be happy to grab Maul, Dooku/Tyranus, Sidious, Ventress, Opress, Cad Bane, Boba, Aurra Sing, Hondo, Embo and Vizla.

Just based on the reaction to the price across social media, these two are gonna be it, unless they're too far along on the next release to pull out now.
Why companies don't realize that a $215 price point versus a $255 price point would result in significantly more sales and a likely continuation of the line is beyond me. At $255, the price is too high to pay for the coolness factor of these novelty offerings. They really do look great, but at over $500 for the pair, I'm out.

It hasn't been wholly negative has it?
No but the vast majority of the reactions I’ve seen are complaining about the price and the body.

I don’t want to pay $255 for these either, but Sideshow is the only company making animated style figures and this is just the price point most licensed figures are being priced at now regardless of wether or not they’re “Hot Toys” quality.

Last edited:
I would have been more inclined to purchase these, even with the higher price point, if Hot Toys hadn't developed their own design.

Just based on the reaction to the price across social media, these two are gonna be it, unless they're too far along on the next release to pull out now.
Yea but social media reaction is not always indicative of actual eventual sales. The ppl who complain are usually the loudest. I don’t like the price either but from what I can see, we on the forum and socials tend to think that we are the only ones buying theses. However, if the XMen figures are anything to go by (which lots of ppl on here and social media bash), these will have no problem selling. I mean, pretty much all the most recent SS Star Wars figures have gone back into production this year after being sold out for a little time, so someone is buying these things 🤔

Back