Ani-con & Game convention Hong Kong(AcGHK) Photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Motuxmen, is that Giant-Man just a display piece or is it something HT is actually looking to sell?

It's just a display piece. I mean if enough interest was out there they would sell it. But it would be 10k usd range, easy. I don't see them selling it, but you never know.

Just buy yourself an Ant-Man costume, set your Civil War figures around you and call it a day, if you want Giant-Man.:rotfl

It's just a display piece. I mean if enough interest was out there they would sell it. But it would be 10k usd range, easy. I don't see them selling it, but you never know.

I would love to see the place where Hot Toys stores all these huge con displays and dioramas.

Is it simply called "Howard's Man Cave" ?

Hey. Didn't get much but will have more...

View attachment 281746

Thank you so much!! :hi5: Even if you can't get a photo of the back, if you can see it, can you tell me if, 1) The suede panels on the jacket are just on the sides, or are they at the back too? and 2) If you can see it, how far up does the slit in the back of the jacket go?

Thank you so much again!!

13775998_1126757430695917_4741790617326633790_n.jpg

He looks amazing!!

On top of Knightmare bats you can pick up disco and the trooper under the same scenario

Thank you so much!! :hi5: Even if you can't get a photo of the back, if you can see it, can you tell me if, 1) The suede panels on the jacket are just on the sides, or are they at the back too? and 2) If you can see it, how far up does the slit in the back of the jacket go?

Thank you so much again!!

He looks amazing!!

I'll see what I can do. Might have to wait till after the con closes so less people. I'll see if I can get you full prop/costume test shots if you really want

You must give Motux all your reps before you spread it around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back