Ani-con & Game convention Hong Kong(AcGHK) Photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg

Oh boy, Strange looking amazing there, hot toys have so much going on atm, it's insane!

Any yellow jacket sighting?

Just a heads up for those who may want to know...I will not have this much info most (90%) of the time. I had to do some arm twisting to get and be allowed to share that much info over a month in advance. Got tired of being told I had no access. It won't happen all the time. I'll get some time to time but this much this far in advance will be th exception not the rule. Sorry! Lol

Ani-con & Game convention Hong Kong(AcGHK) Photos

You are welcome.

And just for good measure here is a quote from Howard (ceo and man in charge of hot toys) about the 66 batmobile that mirrors what he told me recently

The parts about fall and anniversary is not official hot toys quotes/policy. They can't say that type of stuff without consent from Warner (same for any other licensed stuff they make, be it marvel or fox ect) and nailing down a specific reason or time ect is just not down thing most business can or will do. Anytime they have tried to be upfront about future plans its come back to bit them. It gets thrown in their face if they miss the date or people say they lied or they won't believe anything they say. Even if it's originally stated as potential or planned or not for sure people still take it as fact and run with it.

Currently, we have encountered some obstacles regarding the production of the 1966 Batmobile. Hopefully they can be solved in the end. And yes. we do have some plans on making other figures from the 1966 Batman series.

Um. Wow

Thank you

If you get any chance to talk to Hot Toys I'd be curious if they have thought about a Lynda Carter Wonder Woman to coincide with the upcoming WW movie and merchandise push. I know that they can't reveal what's coming up but just if they've explored the idea.

Just a heads up for those who may want to know...I will not have this much info most (90%) of the time. I had to do some arm twisting to get and be allowed to share that much info over a month in advance. Got tired of being told I had no access. It won't happen all the time. I'll get some time to time but this much this far in advance will be th exception not the rule. Sorry! Lol

Nothing to be sorry about. This is awesome and greatly appreciated. I would buy you a beer if i could :duff

Plastic enemies has some good strange pics. Much better then my crap cell pics

Thanks for the photos. I held out as long as I could, but I have a crazy early morning. Hoping to see a Spidey reveal when I wake up.

Does this mean Knightmare Batman is landing soon?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does this mean Knightmare Batman is landing soon?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There are some available for pick up if you Po'ed thru secret base. It will still be months before sideshow gets it

Motuxmen, is that Giant-Man just a display piece or is it something HT is actually looking to sell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back